The Student Room Group

God

General question to any religious people, what’s your reasoning for believing in God? If you had been brought up to the age of like 16 without being told there is or isn’t a God, do you think you would believe in one?

Scroll to see replies

I believe in Satan
Go away
Reply 3
God Is My Friend
Original post by Goth Milk
I believe in Satan

I believe in you Goat Milk

PS. sorry for the wrong spelling, english is my 2nd language
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by eloquent45
I believe in you Goat Milk

PS. sorry for the wrong spelling, english is my 2nd language

I like to sacrifice goats too
Original post by LG as you were x
Go away

Make me XD rawr
General question to any religious people, what’s your reasoning for believing in God? If you had been brought up to the age of like 16 without being told there is or isn’t a God, do you think you would believe in one?

I thought this topic has been debated to death.
Me personaly I believe in God beacuse it gives me a purpous for life, I also believe that this universe is so well designed that it's impossible for God not to be behind it (i.e the sun is perfectly placed ).
Reply 9
I like to sacrifice goats too

Pigs bleed better.
Original post by Wired_1800

its been resurrected once again :s-smilie:

I wished I was debated to death
Original post by gjd800
Pigs bleed better.

I bleed even better than them
I wished I was debated to death

Lol
i wouldnt see the point of life if there wasnt a god. like the people who wake wake up everyday with sh*/t in their life and they dont believe in god...they would be depressed as hell like wouldnt they feel like killing them selves coz after all there is no point/purpose of life right? if you are enjoying your life then thats a diff story i guess. i respect people who dont belive in god tho..everyone is entitled to thier own opinions. i personally believe in god coz hes answered my prayers on numerous occasions and NO it wasnt a coincidence..they are quite perosnal experiences tho otherwise i woulda said them. but yeah thats my reasoning.also the fact that this world is designed in such an amazing way that i dont think that sciences can justify that the details and beauties of this world come from nothing. have a good day!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Jalebeee
its been resurrected once again :s-smilie:

Ok. Enjoy
Ok. Enjoy

whats there to enjoy in such controversial debate? :confused:
Reply 17
I bleed even better than them

Maybe I'll use you in my next black mass!
Original post by gjd800
Maybe I'll use you in my next black mass!

Yes please!
Reply 19
what’s your reasoning for believing in God?

i mean first and foremost, it’s the way i’ve been brought up. but i wouldn’t change it for the world. honestly.

If you had been brought up to the age of like 16 without being told there is or isn’t a God, do you think you would believe in one?

that’s a tough one and hard for me because if i hadn’t been brought up that way then i wouldn’t have been exposed to it so it’s very hard to say and there’s literally no telling.

but i’m currently at a stage in my life where my faith in God gives me a lot of peace! and that’s something i need in my life right now so i do believe my faith and belief helps me in that sense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending