The Student Room Group

Are exceptionally pale men considered attractive by modern women of today?

On the subject of skin tones, I regard myself as falling into the above category, but I cannot help but harbour a suspicion—groundless, though it may be—that it has now become a rarity for such men to be considered attractive by women in the present day and age, where historically they might have been.

Thoughts?
Original post by Less(e/o)n
On the subject of skin tones, I regard myself as falling into the above category, but I cannot help but harbour a suspicion—groundless, though it may be—that it has now become a rarity for such men to be considered attractive by women in the present day and age, where historically they might have been.

Thoughts?

I think girls like asian guys with pale skin, thats because of the Korean hype nowadays -- i don't know how morally intelligent it is though. But, there are girls who don't mind, but girls who are looking? Probably not. But then again that goes for most things. So don't worry about it.
Only if they're asian lmao
Reply 3
Original post by username3786078

Thoughts?

Well, everyone has different view on what they consider to be attractive. Girl A might love tanned, darker skin and girl B may prefer pale skin.
The answer also is influenced heavily by culture. In some cultures like south asian, east asian and middle eastern cultures-pale skin is considered attractive. Whereas in some western cultures, the whole tanning, olive-skin look is still considered attractive
Having pale skin wouldnt put me off. As long as he has a nice face then why should I be put off by his skin colour?
Reply 5
Original post by ann_js
Well, everyone has different view on what they consider to be attractive. Girl A might love tanned, darker skin and girl B may prefer pale skin.
The answer also is influenced heavily by culture. In some cultures like south asian, east asian and middle eastern cultures-pale skin is considered attractive. Whereas in some western cultures, the whole tanning, olive-skin look is still considered attractive

Nah you’re thinking about light skin not pale skin…
In Asia both men and women who have pale skin are considered attractive. In the West most people prefer tanned.
Asian girls like boys with pale skin as if you have dark skin, it's considered that your family were previously poor and had to work outside/farming so you became tanned in the sun; whereas if you are pale you worked in an office doing more professional jobs.

Asian culture in a nut shell...

Quick Reply

Latest