The Student Room Group

aqa english literature PREDICTING QUESTIONS

i'm studying romeo and juliet, an inspector calls, pride and prejudice and love and relationships.

i think romeo and juliet could literally be anything, probably not on conflict though so i doubt it'll be tybalt or mercutio. maybe fate?

an inspector calls i'm thinking maybe sheila or eric, and i have no clue for pride and prejudice.

love and relationships i'm hoping porphyria's lover or the farmer's bride comes up, but it could be pretty much anything from romantic love i guess.

what do you guys think?
Reply 1
Original post by deanoru
i'm studying romeo and juliet, an inspector calls, pride and prejudice and love and relationships.

i think romeo and juliet could literally be anything, probably not on conflict though so i doubt it'll be tybalt or mercutio. maybe fate?

an inspector calls i'm thinking maybe sheila or eric, and i have no clue for pride and prejudice.

love and relationships i'm hoping porphyria's lover or the farmer's bride comes up, but it could be pretty much anything from romantic love i guess.

what do you guys think?

You're playing a dangerous game by trying to predict questions. There's only been 1 previous year of exams to go off on the new specification. You can pretty much guarantee that none of last year's questions will reappear, but apart from that then they could ask you literally anything.
Reply 2
Original post by HT2412
You're playing a dangerous game by trying to predict questions. There's only been 1 previous year of exams to go off on the new specification. You can pretty much guarantee that none of last year's questions will reappear, but apart from that then they could ask you literally anything.

oh trust me im not taking any chances, i just think it's interesting what people think. im revising literally everything under the sun so there's no problems there
Original post by deanoru

what do you guys think?

For an inspector calls, I'm sure the majority of questions will link back to Priestley's social ideologies, so I would try to remember 4-6 quotes for each character and theme, as well as have a solid foundation on the purpose of each character and which social ideals they represent.
Reply 4
Original post by 2018GCSEVictim
For an inspector calls, I'm sure the majority of questions will link back to Priestley's social ideologies, so I would try to remember 4-6 quotes for each character and theme, as well as have a solid foundation on the purpose of each character and which social ideals they represent.

yeah i've pretty much finished all of my revision for inspector but ive got a lot of quotations per character/theme depending on what angle the question is going for. mainly i'm just adding contextual links now

Quick Reply

Latest