The Student Room Group

AQA A LEVEL GEOGRAPHY - What do I do now?

Hi guys,

I've been predicted an A in A level Geography. I have all my notes made. What do I do now to secure this A in my papers. And here's a question, do I need to get an A in paper 1 and 2 to get an A overall? As well as the NEA.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Jake_logan
Hi guys,

I've been predicted an A in A level Geography. I have all my notes made. What do I do now to secure this A in my papers. And here's a question, do I need to get an A in paper 1 and 2 to get an A overall? As well as the NEA.

Hiya, I’m also studying geography alevel however I can’t even seem to get to a C grade! My 20 markers are awful and I have no idea how to structure them, I just got this app so not to sure how to message you on it however if you could give me any advice or are willing to show me 20 markers you have answered or could give me any advice on how to structure them I would be so grateful! Thanks in advance
Original post by rlg12345
Hiya, I’m also studying geography alevel however I can’t even seem to get to a C grade! My 20 markers are awful and I have no idea how to structure them, I just got this app so not to sure how to message you on it however if you could give me any advice or are willing to show me 20 markers you have answered or could give me any advice on how to structure them I would be so grateful! Thanks in advance

if you send me your email a can send you a digital booklet and a powerpoint resource with it on how to structure every type of question
Reply 4
Original post by mrkratos8
if you send me your email a can send you a digital booklet and a powerpoint resource with it on how to structure every type of question

Hiya I messaged you it. Thank you !
Reply 5

Could i have this too?
Could i have this too?

yeah, pm me your email
Could i have this too?

hi could i also have this? is there any way you could share it online so everyone can take a look?
Reply 8

hi is there any chance you would be able to send me this too? im in the same boat:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest