The Student Room Group

history OCR 2018 TUDORS

is anyone going to risk it and only study Henry VII?
Original post by oura-b
is anyone going to risk it and only study Henry VII?

For an A level then that is too little imo. I dont know the exam format (I have forgotten), but i would do 2/3 i.e Henry, Henry, Elizabeth. I might have done all three.

Look at past papers and see if studying henry only would have worked. Sounds very risky to me.
Reply 2
yh its a big risk and i cant decide what to do especially because ive got one teacher telling me to dedicate most revision towards henry vii (its got less content) where as another teacher was completely against the idea and instead said to revise henry viii (coz apparenty its 'more fun'). On top of that i just hate revising history, i find it the most difficult after English.
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
For an A level then that is too little imo. I dont know the exam format (I have forgotten), but i would do 2/3 i.e Henry, Henry, Elizabeth. I might have done all three.

Look at past papers and see if studying henry only would have worked. Sounds very risky to me.

lolololol I completely forgot I asked this question, but in case you wanna know what happened, I got completely screwed because I stupidly did revise only Henry vii and both questions were on Henry VIII looooool. My whole year died in that exam. I got a C, I'm still mad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending