The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You must have them by now, because they aren't hard to find.

Nevertheless, here they are:
https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/science/gcse/biology-8461/assessment-resources
Sorry mate, those are locked by AQA so only teachers can access them. I've done them both though, so tell me which one ur doing (paper 1 or 2), and I will tell u whats on it.
Reply 3
What was on paper 2?
What was on Paper 2?
hi can you get the mark schemes for the specimen papers 2018 set 2 please
Original post by Chelsea Leo
Sorry mate, those are locked by AQA so only teachers can access them. I've done them both though, so tell me which one ur doing (paper 1 or 2), and I will tell u whats on it.

Hey Chelsea can you take pictures of your mark paper 2 set 2 paper and post it
are they full answers from the mark scheme
thanks a lot mate
no they are foundation but please can you get the mark schemes for this please i need this for my revision for the paper 2s
hi nadeem bd7 looking for bio????
Original post by NadeemBD7
Hi Chelsea, can you tell me what came up on paper 1, specimen set 2 for biology.
Thanks

Hi Nadeem, looking for the paper????? its locked
Original post by haoroonq6
are they full answers from the mark scheme

You are not allowed to distribute specimen paper 2 online.
Reply 15
If anybody needs, I can email them the paper.
yes pls higher tho
I have a copy of the Combined Science Trilogy Higher Tier Biology Paper 1H 2018 specimen (set 2) if that’s what you want
Original post by 211111111
Hi guys, do any of you have a copy of the specimen set 2 biology papers for AQA GCSE??? if you do, i would really appreciate it if u could post it. thanks!

I have a copy of the Combined Science Trilogy Higher Tier Biology Paper 1H 2018 specimen (set 2) if that’s what you want
Original post by Battah18

Could you PM me please?

Latest

Trending

Trending