The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Goldsmith's offer

Hello everyone,

I just got my offer for MSc Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience at Goldsmiths. Does anyone know what is the deadline for answering the offer ? As I am waiting for 3 more Universities.

Thanks!
You really do not want to go there.
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by random_matt
You really do not want to go there.
Why is that ? 😋
The campus is tiny but nice nonetheless, however it is located in a run down part of South East London. It's dirty, horrible and full of fast food shops surrounding it. Perhaps you can visit it to make your own opinion.
Reply 4
The campus is tiny but nice nonetheless, however it is located in a run down part of South East London. It's dirty, horrible and full of fast food shops surrounding it. Perhaps you can visit it to make your own opinion.

I see what are you saying but I am more interested in the academic quality of the staff and the opportunities that are given than the surroundings. Is there a chance you know if there is a deadline for answering an offer ?

Thanks a lot :smile:
UCAS says May for my offers, not sure about anyone else.
Reply 6
UCAS says May for my offers, not sure about anyone else.

Thanks!
Original post by Rafaela09
Thanks!

Its an MsC you need to contact them, this is totally different then undergrad....

speak with them directly.
Reply 8
Original post by Realitysreflexx
Its an MsC you need to contact them, this is totally different then undergrad....

speak with them directly.

I have already contact them ,but , I believe due to Catholic Easter, they have not reach back yet. I am just nervous about all the deadlines,haha

Thank you guys!
I have already contact them ,but , I believe due to Catholic Easter, they have not reach back yet. I am just nervous about all the deadlines,haha

Thank you guys!

Easter is pretty non denominational.... ie all christians celebrate it,

you can get in touch tmrw on a regular business day 🔥🔥
I got my offer for a Msc too! In the email, it is stated that i need to reply within 4 weeks from the date i got that email :wink:
For a taught masters programme we normally would like you to give an answer within a few weeks, but it is absolutely fine to ask for time to make a decision if you are waiting for other responses. Just drop admissions an email and ask them for a little more time. [email protected]

'The campus is tiny but nice nonetheless, however it is located in a run down part of South East London. It's dirty, horrible and full of fast food shops surrounding it. Perhaps you can visit it to make your own opinion.'

I agree that anyone should come to Goldsmiths and form their own opinion! As someone who has been living in the area for five years, however, I am going to give my own opinion. :biggrin:
Yes, the A2 is not the most pleasant road, but a stones throw off it you have nice leafy suburbs like Telegraph Hill and Brockley, and wonderful food and markets in Deptford. Southeast London has the most green space in London and is a little less dense than North of the river, which is perhaps why it feels more laid-back by London standards, and why some people say there is a strong sense of community here. Greenwich is within walkable distance if you fancy something touristy, and Peckham is a short bus journey away if you are looking for good night life. The transport into the centre is decent too; for example, you can get to London Bridge in under 10 minutes. It might not be the trendiest part of London, but that also means it's one of the most affordable parts of Central London as a student. Personally, I'd still live in this area, even if money was no object, but that's just my opinion. :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Goldsmiths, University of London
For a taught masters programme we normally would like you to give an answer within a few weeks, but it is absolutely fine to ask for time to make a decision if you are waiting for other responses. Just drop admissions an email and ask them for a little more time. [email protected]

'The campus is tiny but nice nonetheless, however it is located in a run down part of South East London. It's dirty, horrible and full of fast food shops surrounding it. Perhaps you can visit it to make your own opinion.'

I agree that anyone should come to Goldsmiths and form their own opinion! As someone who has been living in the area for five years, however, I am going to give my own opinion. :biggrin:
Yes, the A2 is not the most pleasant road, but a stones throw off it you have nice leafy suburbs like Telegraph Hill and Brockley, and wonderful food and markets in Deptford. Southeast London has the most green space in London and is a little less dense than North of the river, which is perhaps why it feels more laid-back by London standards, and why some people say there is a strong sense of community here. Greenwich is within walkable distance if you fancy something touristy, and Peckham is a short bus journey away if you are looking for good night life. The transport into the centre is decent too; for example, you can get to London Bridge in under 10 minutes. It might not be the trendiest part of London, but that also means it's one of the most affordable parts of Central London as a student. Personally, I'd still live in this area, even if money was no object, but that's just my opinion. :smile:

Is it ok that I have not yet receive an email ?
I just saw that there has been made an offer to my application via Mygoldsmiths.

I have contact admissions and I am waiting them to answer :smile:

Thank you for the reply!
Hey there,

We've only just got back from Easter break today, so you should hear back quite soon.

Also, feel free to DM me here if you want to! :smile:

Is it ok that I have not yet receive an email ?
I just saw that there has been made an offer to my application via Mygoldsmiths.

I have contact admissions and I am waiting them to answer :smile:

Thank you for the reply!
Reply 14
Original post by Goldsmiths, University of London
Hey there,

We've only just got back from Easter break today, so you should hear back quite soon.

Also, feel free to DM me here if you want to! :smile:

That is what I supposed :smile:

Thank you very much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending