The Student Room Group

How is everyone doing with revision?

Has everyone started revising and if so how much do you do? Also how far is everyone in with their revision for subjects? I'd like to see where I lie compared to other people.

Biology: I've finished paper 1 and am on the first chapter of paper 2
Chemistry: I've finished paper 2 and am on the 2nd chapter of paper 1
Physics: Finished paper 1
R.E: [I do Catholic Christianity, Judaism and Philsoophy and Ethics] I have done 1 topic for Judaism [Beliefs and Teachings] and I'm doing about structure of a church and stuff now.
History: [I do WW1, USA 1920s - 1973, Power and the People and Norman England] I've finished WW1 and USA.
I've started but I've not done much...

Biology - 1 topic
Chemistry - 2 topics
Physics - 3 topics
Maths - ... we don't talk about it
English - done poetry, an inspector calls and a bit of language paper 2 revision
Geography - making my way through the first topic...
Economics - ...no.
Media - haven't got the pre-release yet
French - got speaking flashcards down but apart from that i am ****ED

I'm getting there, though!!
literally completed all of RS Christianity.

Thats it
losing passion/excitement for all my AS levels (bio,chem,history) i've made notes on everything but now i'm doing past papers i'm finding it a burn
Original post by Ray_Shadows
losing passion/excitement for all my AS levels (bio,chem,history) i've made notes on everything but now i'm doing past papers i'm finding it a burn

lol same but I have exams in two months that determine my future..
Original post by Biomed1018
lol same but I have exams in two months that determine my future..

AS exams or A2 exams ?
Bio, chem physics I don't have the motivation for right now but am planning to do them this easter,.
RS I've pretty much done like I've learnt all the teachings and that's all you really need.
Maths I think I'm Ok with cos we finished it at school a while ago and have been revising in school.
English literature I've made notes but I feel like I don't know anything
French and Spanish I've been learning vocab for about a month but its still not great
Geography ... well we've only done 5 out of 9 topics at school which is an issue so I've given up a bit
Music - all my coursework is done so I feel OK
I hate A level chemistry so much. I have so much to do... :s-smilie:
Hey I'm doing GCSEs.
Stressed with the workload and my teachers hot breath in my year saying "just because you're in the lower school doesn't mean you've got a place at upper school".
Reply 9
Pretty **** tbf

My first A2 exam is in 24 days l o l
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest