The Student Room Group

Revision Buddies

Anyone want to be revision buddies up till the exam? My exams are so close and I swear I need motivation to revise

Scroll to see replies

Sure, why not. Are you doing A-levels or GCSEs?
Reply 2
Woop! And GCSE’s🙄
Reply 3
Original post by anonymous2867
Sure, why not. Are you doing A-levels or GCSEs?

Woop! And GCSE’s🙄
Oh, cool. I'm doing A-levels, I've finally got the hang of actually revising and not procrastinating all day, lol.
Reply 5
Oh, cool. I'm doing A-levels, I've finally got the hang of actually revising and not procrastinating all day, lol.

Procrastinating is so good tho lmao, I could never deal with A-levels, I in general hate learning😂
Same here. Literally started my revision for GCSEs a week before my exams.

Original post by aquarius16
Procrastinating is so good tho lmao, I could never deal with A-levels, I in general hate learning😂
Reply 7
Same here. Literally started my revision for GCSEs a week before my exams.

Oh wow!!! That’s shocking haha, I mean if you’re doing A-levels, that means you’re very lucky lol

Same, but I have no motivation 😭 since the last couple of days I’ve done little to no revision and I can’t get myself to revise for my AS exams
i’m doing GCSEs too ugh I’m dreading them
What A-levels do you do?

Original post by hibbahibrar
Same, but I have no motivation 😭 since the last couple of days I’ve done little to no revision and I can’t get myself to revise for my AS exams
Original post by Luca Ward
i’m doing GCSEs too ugh I’m dreading them

Ikr! It’s driving me mad, what subjects are you taking?
Maths, biology and geography. What about you?
What A-levels do you do?
Ikr! It’s driving me mad, what subjects are you taking?

Maths, Further Maths, Biology, Physics, English Language, English Literature, Digital Technology, Philosophy and Ethics, Geography, French and Art ... what about you?
Maths, Geography, English Language and Psychology

Original post by hibbahibrar
Maths, biology and geography. What about you?
Maths, Further Maths, Biology, Physics, English Language, English Literature, Digital Technology, Philosophy and Ethics, Geography, French and Art ... what about you?

All of that for GCSE? Wowwwww that’s impressive😂 I’m a girl so I’d be useless at DT😂 you get awesome subjects! I take all the basics, including Geography, business studies and Child Development! Geography kills me with the amount of case studies that need to be remembered
All of that for GCSE? Wowwwww that’s impressive😂 I’m a girl so I’d be useless at DT😂 you get awesome subjects! I take all the basics, including Geography, business studies and Child Development! Geography kills me with the amount of case studies that need to be remembered

ugh I hate DT so much I wish I never chose it. I also hate geography it’s sooooooo boring
ugh I hate DT so much I wish I never chose it. I also hate geography it’s sooooooo boring

Ikr! Tbh I just hate learning all the topics in general, apart from business, find it quite interesting in some parts
Maths, Geography, English Language and Psychology

Cool. What examboards is maths and geography? Both of mines are AQA
Ikr! Tbh I just hate learning all the topics in general, apart from business, find it quite interesting in some parts

I hate everything I learn honestly and I literally have done little to no revision despite being predicted really high grades, since last year I did English Language and Maths early and got two 9s somehow

I can’t wait for A-Level so I’ll be only doing subjects that I actually care about haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending