The Student Room Group

Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by hirakhatri
I thought this group was for Commonwealth Shared.

Anyway, anyone facing difficulty chasing referees?

My own issue is that my last referee keep submitting but it's not showing on the tray. I think I will inform him to scan the reference to [email protected]
Original post by Dosot
My own issue is that my last referee keep submitting but it's not showing on the tray. I think I will inform him to scan the reference to [email protected]

was finally able to go to the referees office to get it done lol
Any applicants from Nigeria?
Reply 83
Original post by josephubooks

Yes I am. Which school and what course?
Reply 84
Original post by hirakhatri
was finally able to go to the referees office to get it done lol

That's good. I will get my referee to do so this week.
Original post by Purplish
I hope so too! Anyone applied to SOAS University of London or University of Bristol?

I applied to Bristol today.
Original post by Dosot
Yes I am. Which school and what course?

Cranfield University and Newcastle University:
Environmental Management for Business and Urban Planning respectively.
You?
Reply 87
Cranfield University and Newcastle University:
Environmental Management for Business and Urban Planning respectively.
You?

I applied to only Keele University where I have unconditional offer. Politics and International Relations (International Relations).
Original post by Dosot
I applied to only Keele University where I have unconditional offer. Politics and International Relations (International Relations).

That's great!
When did you apply?
Do you have any English proficiency certification?
Have you submitted your applications at EAS?
I just applied to those schools, I hope it's not too late.
am a nigerian too. i applied through Queen mary University of London. Msc Global Public Health and policy and i got a conditional offer there, They need an english exam in order to meet up to the academic requirements. please, can someone be nominated for the csc shared award with a conditional offer?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by zubbyinnocent
am a nigerian too. i applied through Queen mary University of London. Msc Global Public Health and policy and i got a conditional offer there, They need an english exam in order to meet up to the academic requirements. please, can someone be nominated for the csc shared award with a conditional offer?

You may write the university. Ask them for other options for English language proficiency.
Reply 91
That's great!
When did you apply?
Do you have any English proficiency certification?
Have you submitted your applications at EAS?
I just applied to those schools, I hope it's not too late.

I applied last month. The University accepted my WAEC as evidence of Language Proficiency. I submitted my application at EAS last month. The deadline for Keele University is closed. I think you should check the deadline for those schools too. It is better you Submit your application on the EAS immediately you receive Application ID. Application ID is usually generated following submission of application for admission at the University.
Reply 92

You need to meet all requirements before you can be nominated. However, contact your University to ask about other language proficiency tests that they accept.
Original post by Dosot
I applied last month. The University accepted my WAEC as evidence of Language Proficiency. I submitted my application at EAS last month. The deadline for Keele University is closed. I think you should check the deadline for those schools too. It is better you Submit your application on the EAS immediately you receive Application ID. Application ID is usually generated following submission of application for admission at the University.

Yes, the deadline for the two schools is April 17.
Thanks for the information.
I pray those schools also accept WAEC.
Is there any forum you know for this particular scholarship or others. Facebook or WhatsApp?
Reply 94
Yes, the deadline for the two schools is April 17.
Thanks for the information.
I pray those schools also accept WAEC.
Is there any forum you know for this particular scholarship or others. Facebook or WhatsApp?

There is a WhatsApp group for Nigerian applicants. However, I will advise you to stick to this forum. If you follow the threads of previous years, you will know that this is the place to get information about nominations. By the middle of April, a lot of people will be on this forum. Kindly let me know if you still need the link to the group chat. BTW, did you also apply through the Federal Scholarship Board for the 'Commonwealth General Scholarship'?
Original post by Dosot
There is a WhatsApp group for Nigerian applicants. However, I will advise you to stick to this forum. If you follow the threads of previous years, you will know that this is the place to get information about nominations. By the middle of April, a lot of people will be on this forum. Kindly let me know if you still need the link to the group chat. BTW, did you also apply through the Federal Scholarship Board for the 'Commonwealth General Scholarship'?

I didn't apply for the Commonwealth General Scholarship.
I will be glad to join the WhatsApp group too. Thanks a lot.
Reply 96
You can only be nominated most times if the condition is based on fees deposit.

I am from Nigeria too :smile::smile:
Original post by Purplish
I am from Nigeria too :smile::smile:

Which school, course of study did you applied for?
Reply 99
Please I am from Nigeria and i'm applying for the commonwealth shared scholarship. i will like to join the Whatsapp forum can you send me the link

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending