The Student Room Group

Do you think that Lauren Southern will be allowed back into UK?

As you all already know, - and for those who might not be familiar with the story - Lauren Southern was banned from entering the UK for doing a social experiment, based on an article of VICE saying that Christ was Gay, which the reaction of christians to it was ignored, she tried applying it in an islamic fashion, in a way that she raised a small stand on the street with rainbow flags written over them that Allah is gay, and that "allah can be the god of Gays, trannies, etc and not only straights", she was removed quite fast and detained in a cell, interrogated for terrorism, afterwards promptly deported and banned from entering UK.

Question is, do you think the British gov might reconsider letting her in? Thoughts?

Cheers and thanks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No, she is just coming to start drama and nuisance.

Non british citizens do not have the right to come to the UK.

If she wants to come a tourists then maybe, but its obvious she has other plans

ps she wasnt interrogated or charged with terrorism, she lied about that. People are denied entry for all sorts of reasons
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by hannah00
No, she is just coming to start drama and nuisance.

Non british citizens do not have the right to come to the UK.

If she wants to come a tourists then maybe, but its obvious she has other plans

ps she wasnt interrogated or charged with terrorism, she lied about that. People are denied entry for all sorts of reasons

can you present the proof that she lied about the terrorism charge?
Reply 3
YouTube money - Free Speech - Human rights lawyer. A slippery **** like her will snake her way back in no doubt.
Reply 4
Original post by (:)^2
YouTube money - Free Speech - Human rights lawyer. A slippery **** like her will snake her way back in no doubt.

you say that as if Free speech and Human rights are a bad thing :s-smilie:
We did this thread already, She's a 'white nationalist' (that's a racist to you and me) and her 'experiments' over Islam are a cover for her real aims.
Original post by donzie

She was removed from the UK, not charged.
Why should she be allowed into the UK? If she really wants to do a "social experiment" let her go to Saudi Arabia and see how it plays out for her
Original post by Axiomasher
We did this thread already, She's a 'white nationalist' (that's a racist to you and me) and her 'experiments' over Islam are a cover for her real aims.

Let's not forget she was out in the Mediterranean risking and interrupting rescue operations so endangering lives recently with Generation Identity.
Reply 9

would you elaborate more? what do you mean by she's a racist, and what are her real aims?
Reply 10
Original post by alexschmalex
Why should she be allowed into the UK? If she really wants to do a "social experiment" let her go to Saudi Arabia and see how it plays out for her

um i am not sure this comment makes any sense but ok? why would she go to saudi arabia?
Original post by donzie

she is making the accusation, so she should have the proof.

if the govt abuses terrorism powers, you can complain - https://terrorismlegislationreviewer.independent.gov.uk/
Reply 12
Original post by hannah00
she is making the accusation, so she should have the proof.

if the govt abuses terrorism powers, you can complain - https://terrorismlegislationreviewer.independent.gov.uk/

She did, https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/973232484719759361
Original post by donzie
would you elaborate more? what do you mean by she's a racist, and what are her real aims?

You can't do some research yourself into her political associations and past activities? She's recently given an 'exclusive interview' to 'Defend Europa' which, if you were to visit the website, you'd easily recognise as focused on trying to keep Europe as 'ethnically pure', i.e. as white, as possible. These far-right groups and individuals are often much more careful with their language than they used to be but you don't have to be a genius to recognise what they are aiming for. Stirring up trouble with Muslims specifically is just a convenient inroad into wider race-based objectives.
Reply 14
You can't do some research yourself into her political associations and past activities? She's recently given an 'exclusive interview' to 'Defend Europa' which, if you were to visit the website, you'd easily recognise as focused on trying to keep Europe as 'ethnically pure', i.e. as white, as possible. These far-right groups and individuals are often much more careful with their language than they used to be but you don't have to be a genius to recognise what they are aiming for. Stirring up trouble with Muslims specifically is just a convenient inroad into wider race-based objectives.

1- I've been researching a lot on her, haven't spotted anything racist from her not even once
2- I did some research on Defend Europa and they didn't seem to embrace any racism at all, all i am seeing is that they are trying to keep their identity as europeans (they didn't mention as white as possible) as they are merely focusing on european culture and advocating that europe is for europeans as its their home (i am saying this as i am from a middle eastern descent) , i don't necessarily agree with that but that doesn't seem to me that they should be crushed for what they say

3- Stirring up trouble with muslims.... that seems like a slippery slope, there is an islamist problem (i am saying this as an ex-muslim) and it's perfectly legal to address it without being shouted down

cheers
Unless she becomes an ISIS jihadist or converts to Islam, this country will do anything they can to keep her out.
Reply 16
Original post by That'sGreat
Unless she becomes an ISIS jihadist or converts to Islam, this country will do anything they can to keep her out.

lol, i dunno how but your comment combined with your profile pic made me almost burst my tummy outta laughter, cheers for the good times hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::u::u:
Original post by donzie
...I've been researching a lot on her,..

Yeah, she ain't coming back to the UK
Reply 18
Yeah, I bet you are knocking one out to her image every night before you switch your laptop off. She ain't coming back to the UK, you can cry about it until your pillow is soaked with your precious tears or you can move on.

That doesn't seem like a civilized dialogue does it?
Original post by donzie
That doesn't seem like a civilized dialogue does it?

There's already a thread on this and which you know about because you've participated in it. And you haven't denied anything either, lol

Quick Reply