The Student Room Group

Are most girls bisexual, or at least bi-curious?

Around 85% girls are exclusively bisexual and only 2% girls are heterosexual?

I have read some questions and answers on GAG.

1. Why do "straight" girls make out with each other?

2. Are there any straight girls not aroused by girls?

8. Straight people! are the private parts of the same sex gross for you to touch?

Majority of girls say they enjoy it and even say girls lips are lickerish than guys lips that's why they feel crazy while kissing/making out with girls. I don't understand how can a straight girl say this.

(For minutes at a time! Heterosexual people don't enjoy making out with each other, and don't say experimenting, if you want to experiment with your own gender like that, you have some degree of sexual attraction to them, why do these girls consider themselves straight though after frenching another girl?)

Beginning to believe when guys say there is no such thing as a straight women.

I would puke by the idea of kissing a guys's penis and it gross me out. It repulse me. I will get the feelings like nausea.

But if women are suppose to be straight why they are not opposed to having sexual thing with another woman or why same sex intimacy doesn't repulse them. Are women by default receptive to have sex with anything and repulsion doesn't work?
Original post by Anonymous

I have read some questions and answer8s on GAG.

1. Why do "straight" girls make out with each other?

2. Are there any straight girls not aroused by girls?

8. Straight people! are the private parts of the same sex gross for you to touch?

Majority of girls say they enjoy it and even say girls lips are lickerish than guys lips that's why they feel crazy while kissing/making out with girls. I don't understand how can a straight girl say this.

(For minutes at a time! Heterosexual people don't enjoy making out with each other, and don't say experimenting, if you want to experiment with your own gender like that, you have some degree of sexual attraction to them, why do these girls consider themselves straight though after frenching another girl?)

Beginning to believe when guys say there is no such thing as a straight women.

I would puke by the idea of kissing a guys's penis and it gross me out. It repulse me. I will get the feelings like nausea.

But if women are suppose to be straight why they are not opposed to having sexual thing with another woman or why same sex intimacy doesn't repulse them. Are women by default receptive to have sex with anything and repulsion doesn't work?

I think all girls fancy girls ngl. Females r gorgeous haha
Well this all sounds very scientific, good work professor!

:wink:
"Around 85% girls are exclusively bisexual and only 2% girls are heterosexual?"

Clicky link that indicates your figures are the reverse of the actual situation.
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/sexuality/bulletins/sexualidentityuk/2016

"In 2016 in the UK, 4.1% of the population aged 16 to 24 identified as lesbian, gay or bisexual (LGB). This comprised of 1.7% identifying as gay or lesbian and 2.4% identifying as bisexual"
With 4.1% being don't knows or refuse to answer that leaves 92% girls identifying themselves as heterosexual.
According to the ONS. And I'm not going to argue with their statistics.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
"Around 85% girls are exclusively bisexual and only 2% girls are heterosexual?"

Clicky link that indicates your figures are the reverse of the actual situation.
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/sexuality/bulletins/sexualidentityuk/2016

"In 2016 in the UK, 4.1% of the population aged 16 to 24 identified as lesbian, gay or bisexual (LGB). This comprised of 1.7% identifying as gay or lesbian and 2.4% identifying as bisexual"
With 4.1% being don't knows or refuse to answer that leaves 92% girls identifying themselves as heterosexual.

92% identifying themselves as heterosexual but they still have sexual things with another women. It means they don't want to admit they are bisexual. Actually what does straight mean to women?
92% identifying themselves as heterosexual but they still have sexual things with another women. It means they don't want to admit they are bisexual. Actually what does straight mean to women?
And your source of evidence for this is?

So you're saying that 97% of women lied to the ONS survey?
In this day and age? Really?

What about men, do you think that 97% of them lied too?
Original post by Dunnig Kruger

I am :smile: because they're asking about sexual identity rather than sexual attraction.

The number of people with bisexual attraction (i.e. attraction to more than one gender) is much greater than the number with bisexual / bi / pan / etc identity. (Come to that, the number of people with bisexual behaviour is much greater than the number with bisexual etc identity.)

So the ONS figures are, at best, a lowest estimate of those with the identity, and the only thing they say about the attraction - which is what the OP is asking about - is that it is much larger than that.

Interestingly, the equivalent of the ONS in some other countries ask about attraction rather than identity.
Unprinted, so what percentage of people do you think lied on that survey?

And what source of evidence do you have for your estimate?
Having said that..

.. I don't believe this either. What does 'exclusively bisexual' mean, anyway??

I have read some questions and answers on GAG.

If I have the right GAG, don't rely on GirlsAskGuys when doing stuff that demands good methodology :smile:

why do these girls consider themselves straight though after frenching another girl?

Because sexual identity (what they think of themselves as) is not necessarily the same as sexual attraction or sexual behaviour. There are plenty of men who identify as straight while enjoying sex with other men too.

Hope you never expect a woman to do what you find sick...

Quick Reply

Latest