The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Life at Napier

Good evening, is there anyone here attending Napier, in tourism management? If yes, could you share your thoughts about it?
If you study another course, what do you think of the uni?

Oh and I'm going to turn 20 in November, is it true that most freshmen in Scotland are 17? Thanks!
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 2
Thanks!
I’m applying to Tourism and International Business at Napier and I’ve had both my offers back. The business school is really nice from what I saw from a tour. Most people in first year will be 18 with some 17.
Reply 4
Anyone in biomedical sciences in Napier?, is it a good uni for this course?
thank you very much for your help
Original post by pilupilu
Anyone in biomedical sciences in Napier?, is it a good uni for this course?
thank you very much for your help

I applied to biomedical sciences too. let's keep in touch xx
It's a good university. The teaching is sound and they give great support. We may not be as prestigious as other universities in the city but we have fun. 😉 Napier also attracts more mature students than the other universities in Edinburgh - so you'll be much more likely to find people of a similar age on your course at Napier than at Edinburgh University!😁

Edinburgh has loads of students, so there's always something going on. There are lots of societies, and if you can't find one that's right for you - start one! 😊

I study Biomedical Sciences and I'm based at Sighthill, so I'm unlikely to see you regularly on campus. But I hope you enjoy it!

Quick Reply

Latest