The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

FOUNDATION DIPLOMA 2018 at UAL, CAMBERWELL

Hellooo!! Just thought I’d make this to see so people can share their thoughts, news, whatever the hell you want regarding to this course!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by theclutterbucket
Hellooo!! Just thought I’d make this to see so people can share their thoughts, news, whatever the hell you want regarding to this course!

Heyyy, I was just wondering when we are supposed to be hearing if we get an interview?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
For me, I got my offer immediately but I've heard that it takes up to two days
Original post by Livluv98
Heyyy, I was just wondering when we are supposed to be hearing if we get an interview?

had my portfolio review with ual camberwell for the art and design foundation course about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back.. they said it would take about 2-3 weeks. Has anyone else heard from them??

Yeah, I heard the same day and got an unconditional. Finally! A camberwell applicant! We're a rare breed to find online, my friend.
Original post by Isabelkr0

had my portfolio review with ual camberwell for the art and design foundation course about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back.. they said it would take about 2-3 weeks. Has anyone else heard from them??

Same, had mine on february 28th but havent heard anything since
Original post by valmeamus
Same, had mine on february 28th but havent heard anything since

yee same
Reply 7
Had mine on the 21st Feb and they mentioned we'd hear back late March so hopefully soon
Reply 8
Do you guys know if offers are sent at the same time? My friend was emailed a rejection today but I haven’t received anything
Original post by Kmsss
Do you guys know if offers are sent at the same time? My friend was emailed a rejection today but I haven’t received anything

I havent received anything either so don't worry haha
My friend had to wait for a month to get her acceptance letter so no need to worry
Also, there's a facebook group chat that I specifically created for Camberwell students/applicants. Anyone care to join?
My friend had to wait for a month to get her acceptance letter so no need to worry
for this year?
yes, this year
Original post by pixxieholly
for this year?
Has anyone heard anything since the bank holiday, I am still waiting on a reply?
I just got my offer at 7pm !!!! Hope you guys find out very soon 🌟⭐️🌟
there's a facebook group chat for Camberwell students/applicants. Anyone care to join?
there's a facebook group chat for Camberwell students/applicants. Anyone care to join?

Hey how do I go about getting added? :smile:
Reply 18

Sounds cool, what’s it called?
Reply 19
Hey does anyone know how many people are on the camberwell foundation? I have accepted my offer and I'm eager to know hahah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending