The Student Room Group

Has anyone had a reply from midwifery at Napier?

Hi just wondering if anyone's heard back from Napier since they applied? Or if anyone knows the usual wait if you've been there already

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello :smile: I applied for the masters course and haven't heard anything back yet either :frown:
Reply 2
I've seen a few people hearing back today so hopefully soon!
Original post by Shirlsy
Hi just wondering if anyone's heard back from Napier since they applied? Or if anyone knows the usual wait if you've been there already

Hi

I got an interview for midwifery today from Napier, it’s on 26/3 . Hope you hear soon. Good luck.

P
That’s amazing pollycracker! Congratulations! Can I ask when you submitted your UCAS application honey? Xxxx
Original post by LaurenSmo
That’s amazing pollycracker! Congratulations! Can I ask when you submitted your UCAS application honey? Xxxx

Thanks very much. Yeah of course you can, it was on the 15/12. :smile:
Reply 6
That's great! I tried to reply sooner but wouldnt' let me for some reason, I heard back too but it had gone into my junk mail 🙈
Original post by Shirlsy
That's great! I tried to reply sooner but wouldnt' let me for some reason, I heard back too but it had gone into my junk mail 🙈

That’s fab you heard back. Glad you found it, blooming junk mail! :smile:
Hey how did the interviews go? Have you had an offer yet?
Hi. It went well thanks. How did you find it? Not heard anything yet, probably not til after Easter hols now. Good luck.
Anyone had an offer yet? Someone on one of the other groups has had an offer today and it’s made me really nervous because I haven’t heard anything!
Reply 11
My friends have had offers too but I haven't heard either
Original post by Shirlsy
My friends have had offers too but I haven't heard either

Do you know which day they interviewed on? I was on Wednesday so I’m hoping it’s only the Monday offers that have gone out x
Reply 13
Yeah we were in on the Monday
I got an offer today! :smile: I was a Monday interview. Hope you get some good news soon. 👍
Reply 15
Original post by PollyCracker
I got an offer today! :smile: I was a Monday interview. Hope you get some good news soon. 👍

Congratulations! What group where u in? I think Monday offers must be out so not look in good for me
Thanks Shirlsy. I was in C. Aw not necessarily, keep your chin up! They may be working through the offers in a different order than the days we were on and yours will be on the way :smile: Fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on.
Reply 17
T
Original post by PollyCracker
Thanks Shirlsy. I was in C. Aw not necessarily, keep your chin up! They may be working through the offers in a different order than the days we were on and yours will be on the way :smile: Fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on.

I seenThere's a Facebook page started Edinburgh napier midwifery 2018 I think, might be handy for u 😊
I got my offer!!
Reply 19
Original post by MarietteW
I got my offer!!

Congratulations!! When did u hear?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending