The Student Room Group

English Literature A level help?

Hi guys,

I'm doing the AS Edexcel English Literature (2015) exam. For poetry we study the Poems Of The Decade and I was wondering whether in the exam we get the whole anthology or do we have to respond to question with our own knowledge of the other poem.
Original post by Sergioo
Hi guys,

I'm doing the AS Edexcel English Literature (2015) exam. For poetry we study the Poems Of The Decade and I was wondering whether in the exam we get the whole anthology or do we have to respond to question with our own knowledge of the other poem.

You don't get the anthology. You have to respond to the question to your knowledge and another poem, But they will provided the unseen poem.
Reply 2
Original post by TheAlchemistress
You don't get the anthology. You have to respond to the question to your knowledge and another poem, But they will provided the unseen poem.

For AS, you compare one poem in the anthology (which they determine) to another one of your choice. So do they give us the one that they determine from the anthology you mean?
Original post by Sergioo
For AS, you compare one poem in the anthology (which they determine) to another one of your choice. So do they give us the one that they determine from the anthology you mean?

I thought it was unseen and seen.
Reply 4
Original post by TheAlchemistress
I thought it was unseen and seen.

That's A2, I'm sitting AS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending