The Student Room Group

Life

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I would never harm an animal, but you, my God if I knew you in real life haha, you're clearly thick for failing GCSEs yourself, you also can't read. I had severe depression and anxiety and was bullied you sick judgemental f**k. I also know people with only Us who also had severe anxiety and depression. It's people like you who are what's wrong with the world.

Two wrongs don’t make a right, and speaking to other people who may or may not have mental health issues in the way you have done is despicable.

Consider that a job working with animals also requires people skills, so try keep those in mind.
Original post by tomnelson_
I was going to post something positive for you, having been in a similar position, i had no gcse's but i'm a few months away from starting a physiotherapy degree at 23 years old, one of the hardest degrees to gain entry to.

But quite frankly you are vile, you clearly have the wrong attitude your constantly negative in your own post then jump down people throats for being honest and helpful, which was what got me to sort myself out not being fed delusions of grandeur.

You have dog walking experience? great my dog has that, she holds her own lead and everything, i bet i could train her to walk another dog.

Who in their right mind would leave their pet in your care?

You have some of the most appalling gcse i have ever seen, clearly you are thick as ****.

Impatient, rude, delusional total cretin.

You are definitely not getting a degree, you come across highly unintelligent, I mean you do have to be dumb to say someone who failed GCSEs is thick despite admitting you failed yourself.

Also no one with intelligence sh*ts on someone else like you just have over dog walking. You're some sad prick to attack someone younger than you.

You can't even use capital letters properly. Oh and it's GCSEs not gcse's. You are so embarrassing. I might of failed but I have more brain cells than you ever will.
Two wrongs don’t make a right, and speaking to other people who may or may not have mental health issues in the way you have done is despicable.

Consider that a job working with animals also requires people skills, so try keep those in mind.

Oh but it's okay for them to speak to me in a disgusting way yes?
Oh but it's okay for them to speak to me in a disgusting way yes?

Not at all, that’s why I said two wrongs. I was mostly referring to your responses throughout the thread, where many where just offering suggestions from the best of their ability.

Honestly, you started this thread for advice, not to be belittled, but responding in an equally harsh way will not better the situation.
I wouldn't congratulate a scumbag like him.

Given that you’d also like to go from no GCSE’s to a high paying job with animals- I’d say you could maybe learn a thing or two from him.
You are definitely not getting a degree, you come across highly unintelligent, I mean you do have to be dumb to say someone who failed GCSEs is thick despite admitting you failed yourself.

Also no one with intelligence sh*ts on someone else like you just have over dog walking. You're some sad prick to attack someone younger than you.

You can't even use capital letters properly. Oh and it's GCSEs not gcse's. You are so embarrassing. I might of failed but I have more brain cells than you ever will.

I can show you my current grades and my offers on ucas, yeah i failed mine but i managed to get all c and d without revising or attending 50% of my lessons, there is no valid reason other than being a total moron for getting all u grades.

I **** on dog walking as has pretty much everyone on this post, its hilarious that you think its an achievement, it is literally walking which everyone does, holding something which everyone does and picking up **** which is your only achievement.

Who the **** gives two shits about grammar on student room, i am not writing an essay i could not give a flying **** if gcse is in capitals the point made is exactly the same, i'm firing this out in under a minute, you are not even worthy of that time.
I have a job.

Why am I unlucky?

How will it take years?

Why should I give up?

Why is everyone on here so negative?

You all just make me want to end my life so thank you all so much, I might just do it.

Why is everyone here so negative?! You’re a walking contradiction of yourself! You post the same mundane question everyday and get pissed off at everyone who doesn’t say “oh yeah course you can afford a house next month!”. Grow up. You won’t live the life you want because YOUR attitude sucks. You ask every day and still get vile with people like a stroppy 6 year old. Get over yourself and realise that life IS hard and it’s not about to get any easier. People are giving you real life advice from experience (which you don’t even have) yet you shun them as soon as it’s something you don’t want to here. Welcome to life, yours will only get worse if you don’t buck up and suffer the consequences of failing your qualifications.
Original post by tomnelson_
I can show you my current grades and my offers on ucas, yeah i failed mine but i managed to get all c and d without revising or attending 50% of my lessons, there is no valid reason other than being a total moron for getting all u grades.

I **** on dog walking as has pretty much everyone on this post, its hilarious that you think its an achievement, it is literally walking which everyone does, holding something which everyone does and picking up **** which is your only achievement.

Who the **** gives two shits about grammar on student room, i am not writing an essay i could not give a flying **** if gcse is in capitals the point made is exactly the same, i'm firing this out in under a minute, you are not even worthy of that time.

Wow, just wow.

It really is a shame that schools don't teach you how to have compassion, have a heart and be a decent human being.

This person clearly is happy with their dog walking, you do realise you don't need GCSEs to create a business right? This person definitely has the drive to create their own successful dog walking business if they wanted, then who'd be laughing.

It does matter how you express yourself, even online. Your attitude stinks. Getting a dog walking job is an achievement, I'm sure they've achieved lots of other things too.

Only insecure people try to hurt others and I too have a hard time believing you are getting a degree.

Grammar matters everywhere, this person is very well spoken, people fail GCSEs for all sorts of reasons, none of them include being stupid, you are stupid though, any future employer can read what you have wrote.

Good luck, you'll need it.
Wow, just wow.

It really is a shame that schools don't teach you how to have compassion, have a heart and be a decent human being.

This person clearly is happy with their dog walking, you do realise you don't need GCSEs to create a business right? This person definitely has the drive to create their own successful dog walking business if they wanted, then who'd be laughing.

It does matter how you express yourself, even online. Your attitude stinks. Getting a dog walking job is an achievement, I'm sure they've achieved lots of other things too.

Only insecure people try to hurt others and I too have a hard time believing you are getting a degree.

Grammar matters everywhere, this person is very well spoken, people fail GCSEs for all sorts of reasons, none of them include being stupid, you are stupid though, any future employer can read what you have wrote.

lmfao, making another anonymous account and pretending to defend yourself.

I do have compassion, just not for people who are inconsiderate a rude to people trying to help them, like you.

Yes i am aware GCSE's are not required but i can guarantee anywhere that would consider a loan will look at them, you also need a stable source of income or savings which will nearly always require qualifications.

It really does not matter, we live in the internet age and this is just a student website covered in nonsense, my attitude stinks because i saw a vile human displaying ungratefulness with rudeness calling them *****es etc.

Getting a dog walking job is an achievement but its not much of one, this post is the one where you really gave it away, no way two people could be that delusional.

You must be insecure then, you were being rude and hurtful before i even clicked on this page.

Getting a degree is not difficult.

It is a random page on student room grammar to a degree does not matter in the slightest. Yeah because calling people *****es is well spoken good one.

People don't fail there GCSE's from being stupid wtf, are you that stupid?

Like any employer is going to look at this post, not 1000 hours of clinical experience not to mention the other posts where i am usually supportive. Hilarious.

Grow up creating second accounts is literally one of the lamest things i have ever seen.
Original post by Hirsty97
If your siblings have a good job surely they sympathise with your predicament and would be willing to help you with finances for you to sit privately?

good point. they could also help OP find a modest job at their workplace.
Wow, just wow.

Dog Walking is not a skill or experience. Dogs can walk other dogs, are you competing for jobs with dogs now ?

Starting a business requires money, basic numerical and literacy skills, understanding of the the 4Ps, which you do NOT HAVE.
Leave them alone, you're all vile little bullies. Dog walking is experience you div. You're all ganging up on 1 person.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by hannah00
Dog Walking is not a skill or experience. Dogs can walk other dogs, are you competing for jobs with dogs now ?

Starting a business requires money, basic numerical and literacy skills, understanding of the the 4Ps, which you do NOT HAVE.

Shut up you whore.
Shut up you whore.

as opposed to being a virgin for the rest of your life ? I know which I would prefer , Ms 0 GCSEs

I was helping them with a thread they created today. Then this one popped up. People on TSR are very strange.
Original post by DrawTheLine
I was helping them with a thread they created today. Then this one popped up. People on TSR are very strange.

oh really ? do you have a link

true say !
Original post by hannah00
oh really ? do you have a link

true say !

You're a no GCSE virgin, no one wants you

Loool I don't understand how you are making fun of someone failing their GCSEs when you failed yourself. *positive tone* you need to f*ucking fix up. People, especially Hannah, have commented on your post to help you. Instead of taking their advice you decide to attack them when they didn't tell you what you wanted to hear. Just because you had problems during your GCSEs it doesn't mean people should be sympathetic to you but they are because they care and what the best for others. The fact they showed interest and cared makes it ten times worse when you cussed them out. You really need to fix up your attitude otherwise you ain't getting anywhere in life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending