The Student Room Group

University

Can I apply for the same university twice? So i applied to Aberdeen University this year as a deferred entry which means that I will be going next year (2019) I got a conditional offer. I wanted to go to Dundee or Stirling but didnt get accepted. I was thinking of withdrawing my applications and enter again for 2019. Can I still apply for Aberdeen University if I decided to withdraw my application?
Reply 1
yes. i’m pretty certain you can reapply next year
Original post by loulou0123
Can I apply for the same university twice? So i applied to Aberdeen University this year as a deferred entry which means that I will be going next year (2019) I got a conditional offer. I wanted to go to Dundee or Stirling but didnt get accepted. I was thinking of withdrawing my applications and enter again for 2019. Can I still apply for Aberdeen University if I decided to withdraw my application?

Yes, absolutely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3

Assuming it's not for Medicine (or similar) which some universities can be fussy about re-applicants it's fine to re-apply.

BUT how can you be sure Dundee or Stirling will make you an offer next year? What will you be doing in the meantime to improve your application? And there's always the risk (however small) that Aberdeen won't give you another offer.
Reply 4
Original post by Doonesbury
Assuming it's not for Medicine (or similar) which some universities can be fussy about re-applicants it's fine to re-apply.

BUT how can you be sure Dundee or Stirling will make you an offer next year? What will you be doing in the meantime to improve your application? And there's always the risk (however small) that Aberdeen won't give you another offer.

It doesnt matter. I have decided that I will go to Aberdeen. Thank you though.
Reply 5
It doesnt matter. I have decided that I will go to Aberdeen. Thank you though.

Good stuff! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending