The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gaabriella
Congradualations!! I'm still waiting for decision from KCL, I applied for English Law and French Law and got predicted IB 41, my concern is that I messed up my LNAT :frown:
What did you get for your LNAT?
X Thanks.

I got a 29/42, Kings accepted me 2 days after submission
Original post by Mark jam
Congratz on your offers!!

What A-levels and predicted grades do you have ?

Sorry this is a bit late but 1) Thank you and 2) I was predicted A* Philosophy, A History and A English Literature
Original post by jcc1911
Lots of great offers - Scottish unis so slow to reply. 😤 Waiting for Edinburgh Strathclyde and Glasgow (Unconditional from Aberdeen in December) LNAT score 28.

Have you heard anything yet?
Original post by alim0202
Have you heard anything yet?

Yes have email from Glasgow University saying I have an offer but this hasn't been updated on Track yet. Frustrating! What about you? Also have had uncon from Strathclyde. Nothing from Edinburgh.

Thanks! Just got rejected from UCL and LSE but very happy with Kings..

A*A*A* in English Lit, Physics and Chem

A* in EPQ :smile:
Original post by jcc1911
Yes have email from Glasgow University saying I have an offer but this hasn't been updated on Track yet. Frustrating! What about you? Also have had uncon from Strathclyde. Nothing from Edinburgh.

Offer from Glasgow, Aberdeen and Dundee nothing from Edinburgh and nothing from Strath for the Clinical Law course - wish they would hurry up
Reply 226
Have posted in a few other places but seems relevant to post here too.

Offer for UCL. LNAT Score: 26.
Original post by alim0202
Offer from Glasgow, Aberdeen and Dundee nothing from Edinburgh and nothing from Strath for the Clinical Law course - wish they would hurry up

Got offer from Dundee and Aberdeen ages ago. When did your Glasgow offer come in?
Yep offer from Dundee and Aberdeen in November but just last week for Glasgow

Geography predicted A*
Psychology predicted A
Politics predicted A* (got 93UMS in AS)
Original post by Gaabriella
That's really really good!! I've applied to Durham too.. got 17 on LNAT but haven't heard back from any of the two LNAT unis, which are KCL and Durham...I'm sure you'll get KCL as well since your application was good enough for LSE. Mind telling me what curriculum you study and what are your predicted grades? Thanks.

I was rejected from kings!!
I am doing geography, psychology and politics A level predicted A* A*A
Original post by scarlotta1134
I was rejected from kings!!
I am doing geography, psychology and politics A level predicted A* A*A

:P Sorry to hear that I was rejected from KCL as well like a month ago but got into Durham!! I'm probably firm it since I fell in love with it! What uni are you going to firm?
Original post by wantodothebest
Thanks! Just got rejected from UCL and LSE but very happy with Kings..

A*A*A* in English Lit, Physics and Chem

A* in EPQ :smile:

If you dont mind me asking, what did you do your EPQ on?
Just heard back (did mine on June 25th) and only got 22.... my email says the national average was 16.9 but this thread 19? I know 22 isn’t too bad but was scoring much higher on the practice tests, 28-32ish. Feccccckkk! I withdrew from Glasgow (my only LNAT uni) anyways because I felt **** after the exam and figured I didn’t do well enough to get in hah
Reply 234
What kind of questions were asked? Is it necessary to revise for, and if so, how can it be done? DO you need a background knowledge on law?
hey!! i was reading through the comments, since you have taken the test last year, i believe you received your results, would you mind if i ask you how much you got for your test? I am going to do the test next month, and quite worrying about how i should revise. if you have any advice i am happy to take them in consideration!! hope you got into your fist choice of uni!!thank you

Latest

Trending

Trending