The Student Room Group

how is ethyl ethanoate manufactured industrially

for my assignment I need to know ethyl ethanoate is manufactured industrially and what the raw materials are the equipment used and the scale of production but I can't find anything on the internet someone please help!!

Then i i need to compare the manufacturing of ethyl ethanoate in a laboratory and industrial and what are the similarties and differences in the equipment and techniques used.
Original post by Reann01
for my assignment I need to know ethyl ethanoate is manufactured industrially and what the raw materials are the equipment used and the scale of production but I can't find anything on the internet someone please help!!

Then i i need to compare the manufacturing of ethyl ethanoate in a laboratory and industrial and what are the similarties and differences in the equipment and techniques used.

I know in a lab, but not industry.

Ethanoic acid + ethanol, wth sulfuric acid catalyst.
Original post by username3501624

hi i know its two years later but i am doing the same assignment as you right now and im finding it difficult, could you help me please?
Original post by Sharonelle Gucci
hi i know its two years later but i am doing the same assignment as you right now and im finding it difficult, could you help me please?

i'm struggling as well lmaoo
Original post by oooofatimaoooo
i'm struggling as well lmaoo

sameee have u found anything
Reply 6
I'm currently doing this assignment, I'm struggling so bad - did you find anything
Original post by username3501624
bro did u do the betech tripple diploma course is this for unit 4b did you find your answers cuz im doing it rn and its due today and i still haven't finihsed it im on the last part thoguh with is the industrial manufacture of ethyl ethanoate.

Quick Reply

Latest