The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Aberdeen University- Acomomodation??

I have applied to Aberdeen University and got a conditional offer. I will be going next year and was really curious about the accommodations. I have done a lot of research and wasn't sure which ones to apply to. Which one is better, Adam Smith or NCC??
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by loulou0123
I have applied to Aberdeen University and got a conditional offer. I will be going next year and was really curious about the accommodations. I have done a lot of research and wasn't sure which ones to apply to. Which one is better, Adam Smith or NCC??

Avoid Adam Smith at all costs. NCC and Grant Court are the best ones.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Is there a reason why?
Reply 3
Original post by silviamartha
Avoid Adam Smith at all costs. NCC and Grant Court are the best ones.

Is there a reason why?
I really liked the look of Causeway View, and I've booked a room there for next year (2018/19) but have decided not to study in Aberdeen. I need to find somebody to take over the tenancy for a classic en-suite room, so if you decide to book a room, please get in touch!
Cheers, Matt
Reply 5
FLAT FOR RENT *****************Looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Caledon Court ASAP.En-suite room, good location close to RGU, Aberdeen Uni with good links to city centre.DM me for more details.
Reply 6
Original post by loulou0123
Is there a reason why?

Adam Smith is expensive because it's catered. You get a meal card that has a certain allowance on it so they make sure you're buying your lunches from them. The quality of the living area is similar to Fyfe/some of the other cheaper ones.
Reply 7
Flat for rent,
Need someone to take over my room at Spring Gardens, close to city center/ both universities, Dm me for details
Hi all, If you're still looking for accommodation in Aberdeen then you're in for a treat... we're now offering ensuite rooms at Mealmarket Exchange for just £99 per week and Studio rooms from £130 per week!!

There's only a limited number of rooms remaining, book now!
https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/aberdeen/accommodation/mealmarket-exchange

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending