The Student Room Group

edexcel physics notes?

Hi I'm taking edexcel physics a level, we're currently studying nature of light and the notes the teacher is giving the class, are, in my opinion crap.

Does anyone know any websites that have edexcel physics notes?

I know chemistry have chemnotes but physics' doesn't seem to have such a site!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
tbh for physics the best thing is just to buy the cgp guide. all of the online notes are either irrelevant or too wordy, and although its a bit pricey, the cgp explains it the best
Reply 3
Original post by hello2906
tbh for physics the best thing is just to buy the cgp guide. all of the online notes are either irrelevant or too wordy, and although its a bit pricey, the cgp explains it the best

cheers
oh and also have a look at physicsandmathstutor, he just uploaded some good powerpoints for the new spec
Reply 5
Original post by hello2906
oh and also have a look at physicsandmathstutor, he just uploaded some good powerpoints for the new spec

cheers g

Quick Reply

Latest