The Student Room Group

fasting with exams

is anyone else doing it? I did it last year for my year 10 mocks and somehow managed to pull through but I'm not sure about this year for my gcses??

Scroll to see replies

So many threads about this but yh, I'm doing GCSE's this year and I'm definitely fasting. Take it as a blessing in disguise x
Original post by Fazzy_77
So many threads about this but yh, I'm doing GCSE's this year and I'm definitely fasting. Take it as a blessing in disguise x

in what way would you say it is a blessing in disguise? Also, how do you cope with headaches/migraines during the day?
yes deen>duniya legoooo
Original post by desert_fairy
in what way would you say it is a blessing in disguise? Also, how do you cope with headaches/migraines during the day?

make sure you eat the proper food at iftaar and suhoor, and keep hydrated through the time you can eat and drink with the right drinks

Blessing in disguise because although it's going to be hard, I know that fasting and putting my faith in Allah will ultimately help me. Also, during ramadan there's this really nice atmosphere that I can't explain, idk.

To cope with headaches, I would just make sure I eat well during sehri and drink lots of water as well as getting good sleep.
Original post by Fazzy_77
Blessing in disguise because although it's going to be hard, I know that fasting and putting my faith in Allah will ultimately help me. Also, during ramadan there's this really nice atmosphere that I can't explain, idk.

To cope with headaches, I would just make sure I eat well during sehri and drink lots of water as well as getting good sleep.

thanks so much :smile:
Original post by YouAreAYute
yes deen>duniya legoooo

deen>duniya?
make sure you eat the proper food at iftaar and suhoor, and keep hydrated through the time you can eat and drink with the right drinks

thank you!
Original post by mansnothot
deen>duniya?

deen over dunya
religion>world
deen over dunya
religion>world

isn't it dunya* and doesn't deen mean life rn and dunya mean the afterlife :burnout:
Original post by mansnothot
isn't it dunya* and doesn't deen mean life rn and dunya mean the afterlife :burnout:

deen means religion/faith
dunya is world
deen means religion/faith
dunya is world

cool g
I think you should not becuase it is definely going to affect your grades. On the exam hall you gonna a bottle of water.
Original post by Bathila
I think you should not becuase it is definely going to affect your grades. On the exam hall you gonna a bottle of water.

gonna need it more in hell

im joking looool before people get triggered and say how cruel islam is, fr do it if you can but if you cant hack it god is merciful

Wait? Do Muslims go to hell if they do not fast? :0
Original post by Bathila
Wait? Do Muslims go to hell if they do not fast? :0

nononono loool if you cant fast then its okay, but its best to try
is anyone else doing it? I did it last year for my year 10 mocks and somehow managed to pull through but I'm not sure about this year for my gcses??

I am and I have two exams on one day sometimes. Maybe on Eid too. Not complaining cuz we can't change it lol. So excited for Ramadan tho!!!
nononono loool if you cant fast then its okay, but its best to try

Oh ok 👌🏻 😂

Quick Reply

Latest