The Student Room Group

Can you post bad things about Americans here?

Why can't I post bad things about them here? I thought you British hated them and I thought this site is British?
trump - interesting.jpg
As long as you don’t break forum rules then you can post “bad things” about Americans :lol:
(edited 6 years ago)
I, for one, don't hate all Americans. Just Donald.
I hate how ignorant they are. A more insular people you will not meet. Even the intelligent ones.
Reply 5
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
As long as you don’t break forum rules then you can post “bad things” about Americans :lol:

What exactly can you post? You see I don't actually want to talk bad about them, what I want to do is ask if they are bad people, why hasn't anyone done something about them?

Here's the original question:

"If Americans are evil, why hasn't the world destroyed it yet?"

And it includes a list of everything that I've found on the internet but the site won't let me post it!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Buuuuurrrrp
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyway why haven't you UK people killed them already?

One word: Brexit.

Even then, we ain't got the empire anymore, thus we are no longer #1.
We don’t hate the Americans, we just dislike some of their decisions.
Original post by Wilfred Little
I hate how ignorant they are. A more insular people you will not meet. Even the intelligent ones.

All those immigrants .. so insular.
Reply 9
Original post by wastedcuriosity
I, for one, don't hate all Americans. Just Donald.

Ah yes the good old "I don't them buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut".

Hey, are allowed to post something like this here: "If Americans are evil, why hasn't the world destroyed it yet?"

I've been having problems with that.

For a people who hate them, you sure are giving me a hard time posting something like that.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
One word: Brexit.

Even then, we ain't got the empire anymore, thus we are no longer #1.

Well, here is another solution, why not unite the world, every country, all 194 of them including Somalia, just for this one moment and....... kill them all? After that...and by the way this according to my list...."Only after its destruction can the world achieve universal happiness and everlasting peace". So when it is gone, we can all be happy then.....right?
Original post by Buuuuurrrrp
Well, here is another solution, why not unite the world, every country, all 194 of them including Somalia, just for this one moment and....... kill them all? After that...and by the way this according to my list...."Only after its destruction can the world achieve universal happiness and everlasting peace". So when it is gone, we can all be happy then.....right?

That's just asking for a Nuclear war to happen. Do you really want a real life 'Fallout'... radioactivity is nothing to scoff at you know
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
That's just asking for a Nuclear war to happen. Do you really want a real life 'Fallout'... radioactivity is nothing to scoff at you know

Sooooo, what you're saying is that, you're just going to whine and complain and blame and mock and whine again, and then complain, and then blame, and then mock over and over until........ you die of a heart attack because of all the stress?

Look, I don't know what it's actually like but I don't think you're gonna be happy for as long as they exist.

Here is my reason for asking this question:

I am so sick and tired of coming across the same tired old cliches like what this Wilfred Little has posted, as I said I have a whole list of it. I don't want to come across it anymore because I GET. They are the worst people in the entire universe, they are evil. Instead of coming up with new things to mock them with, why not come up with solutions to get rid of them hence my question now is, if everything on that list is true, why hasn't the world destroyed them yet?

They are not going to change for you, you're never going to be happy for as long as they exist, what else do people say in these things......? Anyway, yeah, again, why not just end there miserable existence? And about the fallout and stuff, well, the world needs to make sacrifices in order to secure its universal happiness and everlasting peace and that Utopian society and whatever other reasons they want them dead for.

Oh and one other thing, this is just an idea, you don't necessarily need an invasion or nukes and stuff. You know those things you keep accusing them of, the coups, the destabilizing and stuff? Why not do that to them until they become weakened and you can have your revenge too; kill two birds with one stone right?
Original post by NonIndigenous
Proper stupid thread.

Wha? How?! I thought you British love to talk smack about them or are you American?
Reply 14
For no reason? No. This is D&CA - you can however bash them over the head in the chat section where im moving your post :colone:
no feelling about them.
Just stop dude. It's pretty sad
Reply 17
Original post by Andrew97
We don’t hate the Americans, we just dislike some of their decisions.

Mainly how they butchered the English language.
I don't hate them.
Original post by Bio 7
Mainly how they butchered the English language.

Agreed. We should declare war for those crimes.

Quick Reply

Latest