The Student Room Group

European Institute LSE

Hey everyone,
I got an offer to do my MSc in EU Politics at LSE and was wondering, if anyone could share their experience on studying at the European Institute?

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by Aca Demia
Hey everyone,
I got an offer to do my MSc in EU Politics at LSE and was wondering, if anyone could share their experience on studying at the European Institute?

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

Congrats on your offer! I applied about 10 days ago for the Msc in EU Politics and my application is now under assesment. Would you please mind sharing your grades/profile?

Thanks in advance :-)
Reply 2
Original post by Vi1234
Hi!

Congrats on your offer! I applied about 10 days ago for the Msc in EU Politics and my application is now under assesment. Would you please mind sharing your grades/profile?

Thanks in advance :-)

Hey, I just saw your post- sorry for answering so late... I hope you've heard back from them about a successful application :smile:
Concerning my profile: I am finishing my BA in Political Science and Law at the moment and had the opportunity to gain quite some knowledge about the EU and EU law during my undergraduate studies. During my time at University I was also active in a society called "Young European Federalists" (although I decided to quit some months ago, because the sentiment was a bit too federalist and left-wing for my taste). I also hold a scholarship granted by a political foundation (KAS) and was able to further my soft skills in three different internships, one of which was in Beirut, where I had the chance to look in more detail at the effects of conflicts in the Middle East (esp. in Syria and Iraq) on Europe.
Would you mind sharing your profile?
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending