The Student Room Group
Original post by May2410
Hi!
I will apply to several Medical universities in poland romania and Bulgaria? Is anyone studying there? How is the education?

This is a UK site so you may not get many responses. Moved to the medicine forum :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by May2410
Hi!
I will apply to several Medical universities in poland romania and Bulgaria? Is anyone studying there? How is the education?

Hey, I study in Romania. I'm a second year medical student, if you have any questions or queries let me know. I will try my best to answer them
i sent you private message, im applying to poland as well! where exactly are you applying to? :smile: I am currently awaiting for my admission interview at Medical University in Bialystok
Reply 4
Original post by pollysmith_
i sent you private message, im applying to poland as well! where exactly are you applying to? :smile: I am currently awaiting for my admission interview at Medical University in Bialystok

The agency medlinkstudents applies for students in Poland for free. The tuition is fairly high though? Did you take out a loan or are you self funding? Let us know what the university is like when you visit it so other students on the forum can consider Bialystok because it's not a popular option at the moment :smile:
Reply 5
Dear all,

I am applying to this Bialystok Medical University. I would love to hear some of the current students accounts.
Kind regards,

Kamil

Latest

Trending

Trending