The Student Room Group

How can I remember equations/formulae?

I am revising for my GCSE's and I am struggling to remember the equations/formulae for maths and physics. How can I remember them?
Original post by haris_7890
I am revising for my GCSE's and I am struggling to remember the equations/formulae for maths and physics. How can I remember them?

flashcards?
Original post by haris_7890

practice using them in questions and try to understand howw some work
Using a formula constantly will allow you to remember it better. Thats how I remember, just do loads of questions related to it.
Reply 4
For physics I use this - https://app.senecalearning.com/classroom/course/d67bb0b0-3811-11e8-a24c-b3fb45e9678a/section/adf8c2f0-3815-11e8-891f-1d3ab5012291

For maths - I like to put post its around my room, make flashcards and do lots of testing. once or twice a day, when I finish revising a different topic, I just run through a few of them testing myself. I find that they gradually sink in this way!
Songs
have a look online for any songs to help you remember the formula or look for any acronyms that may helo

Quick Reply

Latest