The Student Room Group

CPS Legal Trainee Scheme 2018

Scroll to see replies

Had to have mind reset too but unfortunately only received the link on the bus to work this morning!
Although I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised, given the office will now be closed, it seems unlucky we'll hear anything back today does it not?
Original post by jackisback
Although I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised, given the office will now be closed, it seems unlucky we'll hear anything back today does it not?

I think invites for the next stage are 9th May (I might be wrong) so I imagine it will be a while until we hear.
Original post by LittleMissSassy
I think invites for the next stage are 9th May (I might be wrong) so I imagine it will be a while until we hear.

Ah I see, that is a long time! I just assumed with the talk of the portal updating it would be for results, getting a bit ahead of myself!
Ah I see, that is a long time! I just assumed with the talk of the portal updating it would be for results, getting a bit ahead of myself!

I am erring on the side of caution possibly. Buts it’s a fair few videos to view I imagine so could take a while.
I am erring on the side of caution possibly. Buts it’s a fair few videos to view I imagine so could take a while.

I also imagine it's fairly dependant on how many last-minute submissions there were too!
I also imagine it's fairly dependant on how many last-minute submissions there were too!

I imagine there will be a fair few 😆

Cps tweeted that their were 1700 applications at the online test round and I know a fair few people who got knocked out but I would still imagaine a lot of people got to video interview round

Cps tweeted that thee were 1700 applications at the online test round and I know a fair few people who got knocked out but I would still imagaine a lot of people got to video interview round
Reply 89
Did people use the full 2 minutes for each question?
Original post by Fxr17
Did people use the full 2 minutes for each question?

I did about 1 min 40 for each question. Why does the application status ask to "book time for assessment... and take along some ID...."?
Original post by Legaleagle1978
I did about 1 min 40 for each question. Why does the application status ask to "book time for assessment... and take along some ID...."?

I think an email was sent about this - just ignore it basically!
Hi all,Does any one know how the next stage legal assessment will be? Good luck to every one who took the video interview I have a good feeling we will ALL get through the next round.
Reply 93
It will be sometime in May if you look at the candidate pack it gives all the dates in there. So far they have stuck to the dates they have announced so hopefully the pattern will go on because it’s nice to have a deadline to work towards!

My videos took me 6 hours 30 mins. Anyone else take this long? 😂 I used the full two minutes. What kind of examples did everyone use? Would be interesting to get an insight into this. I know a few people who got fed up of the technical issues with the vid side of things and withdrew from the process!

Has everyone completed their LPC?

Fingers crossed we all get through to the next stage 😁
Original post by STLAW
It will be sometime in May if you look at the candidate pack it gives all the dates in there. So far they have stuck to the dates they have announced so hopefully the pattern will go on because it’s nice to have a deadline to work towards!

My videos took me 6 hours 30 mins. Anyone else take this long? 😂 I used the full two minutes. What kind of examples did everyone use? Would be interesting to get an insight into this. I know a few people who got fed up of the technical issues with the vid side of things and withdrew from the process!

Has everyone completed their LPC?

Fingers crossed we all get through to the next stage 😁

For the second question I used a work related example regarding giving a time I completed something. What sort of example did you use?
Original post by STLAW

The candidate pack says the Video Interview closes on Wednesday 28th April at 1pm, so they actually closed it early for some reason! The Online Legal Assessment is meant to be opening on Wednesday 9th May.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 96
The candidate pack says the Video Interview closes on Wednesday 28th April at 1pm, so they actually closed it early for some reason! The Online Legal Assessment is meant to be opening on Wednesday 9th May.

That’s interesting. I’m looking at the candidate pack now. Video assessment opened on the 28th March and says it closes at 1pm on 11th April.
Original post by STLAW
That’s interesting. I’m looking at the candidate pack now. Video assessment opened on the 28th March and says it closes at 1pm on 11th April.

Mine also says the video assessment closes on 11 April 🤨
Reply 98
Mine also says the video assessment closes on 11 April 🤨

😂😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭🤭
Hmm, that's strange! There's an inconsistency between the information in the body of the document and the summary at the end.Screenshot_2018-04-16-12-10-45.png

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending