The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ineedtolearnpls
DAMN GIRL, i could not agree less lol:h::h:

Thanks girl:h: glad u agree x
Thank you lord for not making me as sensitive as before because now im much happier and heart hurts much less and I never thought that could be. Love you 💘
G R O W T H is important
aaaaaaand she's back 🙃
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
aaaaaaand she's back 🙃

I was hacked smh have some respect pls
Original post by SipThatTea
I was hacked smh have some respect pls

What? I just said you're back... Where did I disrespect you lol? 🤔
What? I just said you're back... Where did I disrespect you lol? 🤔

I wasn’t being serious lol
I wasn’t being serious lol

Ah ok :biggrin: you sounded pretty serious :getmecoat:
Ah ok :biggrin: you sounded pretty serious :getmecoat:

Pretty serious about being hacked lol but not serious about the disrespect dw:h:
Pretty serious about being hacked lol but not serious about the disrespect dw:h:

Aight :smile:

I replied to a post of yours earlier about fitness and didn't realise it was you, seems like you got some helpful replies though. Are you going to attend the gym then or just focus on the diet side of things to begin with?
Aight :smile:

I replied to a post of yours earlier about fitness and didn't realise it was you, seems like you got some helpful replies though. Are you going to attend the gym then or just focus on the diet side of things to begin with?

It’s not even really a diet, it’s just fasting but yeah i’m going to focus on that but do a little cardio like a few times a week. Ill start to tone my body once i get into the hang of things.
It’s not even really a diet, it’s just fasting but yeah i’m going to focus on that but do a little cardio like a few times a week. Ill start to tone my body once i get into the hang of things.

Sounds like a plan, hope it goes well for you :yy:
Sounds like a plan, hope it goes well for you :yy:

Why do some textbooks long things out? They put paragraphs and paragraphs about something that they can simply make into 2 sentences. Tryna confuse me smh. This is what demotivates us. We open the book and feel like its too much to do because there’s a zillion pages when really, THERE ISN’T THAT MUCH TO KNOW and can be summarised.

@ the authors that are responsible for this... STAWP THIS & GET TO THE BLOODY POINT. Jesus...😡
If you’re so incredibly buff, how do you really know if your partner is only staying and forcing the relationship even though they think your personality is dead? I overthink quite a lot so i’m glad i’m not incredibly buff. Idk 🤔
Reply 55
Why do some textbooks long things out? They put paragraphs and paragraphs about something that they can simply make into 2 sentences. Tryna confuse me smh. This is what demotivates us. We open the book and feel like its too much to do because there’s a zillion pages when really, THERE ISN’T THAT MUCH TO KNOW and can be summarised.

@ the authors that are responsible for this... STAWP THIS & GET TO THE BLOODY POINT. Jesus...😡

Saaaame! So many trees died for pages of sh!t, sh!t, sh!t and surprise surprise more convoluted sh!t 😅 Chemistry, such an interesting, amazing subject but thanks to the demonic sad author of the book whose only pleasure and sole purpose in life apparently is to make the lives of students everywhere miserable this beautiful subject is reduced to disgusting jargon 😫
I like your username btw 😊
Original post by Presto
Saaaame! So many trees died for pages of sh!t, sh!t, sh!t and surprise surprise more convoluted sh!t 😅 Chemistry, such an interesting, amazing subject but thanks to the demonic sad author of the book whose only pleasure and sole purpose in life apparently is to make the lives of students everywhere miserable this beautiful subject is reduced to disgusting jargon 😫
I like your username btw 😊

lmaooo wow I couldn’t agree more. Blame theresa may. Blame her for errting. Thanks😊
I hate coffee but i like when people have coffee breath
4C111AFF-7419-4DBE-A2B0-77E5F99C15F6.jpeg
Original post by Revision Boiii
4C111AFF-7419-4DBE-A2B0-77E5F99C15F6.jpeg

uhm what

Latest

Trending

Trending