The Student Room Group

Tomorrowland tickets from viagogo

Hello, i have recently purchased some tickets from viagogo for tomorrowland this year as i missed out on the actual sale. I have been reading reviews of viagogo since and it has got me a bit worried. I know they charge a lot higher prices and there are high fees, but i am just wondering are the tickets legit? Could people please share their positive/negative experiences with viagogo? Especially if you have used them to buy tickets for tomorrowland?
Yes me and my mate got ours from there last year.
Original post by RockyDennis
Yes me and my mate got ours from there last year.

Ahh perfect... did you get them all in plenty of time before you had to set off? And I’ve heard from some people the tickets are personalised? Does that have any impact to you getting let in?
Original post by joepashby180897
Ahh perfect... did you get them all in plenty of time before you had to set off? And I’ve heard from some people the tickets are personalised? Does that have any impact to you getting let in?

We got them a couple weeks before. No idea about personalization or anything, all I know is they were legit tickets and we got in. I think they were PDF print-outs actually thinking back.
n!
We got them a couple weeks before. No idea about personalization or anything, all I know is they were legit tickets and we got in. I think they were PDF print-outs actually thinking back.

ahh that sounds good! was just panicking because of all the bad reviews i have seen! hopefully it will be good.... just in terms of the festival itself... can you take in alcohol to the camp site? how much money would you advise taking for the whole weekend? cheers mate
n!

ahh that sounds good! was just panicking because of all the bad reviews i have seen! hopefully it will be good.... just in terms of the festival itself... can you take in alcohol to the camp site? how much money would you advise taking for the whole weekend? cheers mate

Take your card, forget cash. You pay for everything on a wristband which you put tokens onto. You scan the wristband at the stores, that's how you buy stuff. Your card is safe they have lockers there you can use and put your passport etc. in.

I'm trying to remember if we got our bags searched. I'm thinking we didn't. You won't get your drink into the actual music part though there's very strict searches at the entry gate. Multiple search points in fact, and an annoyingly long walk there from the Dreamville campsite... Not much point of bringing drink unless you want to start getting hammered at 2 PM.

Best to start off sober and chill, then start drinking around 6 PM. They're pretty generous with the spirits.
(edited 6 years ago)
Take your card, forget cash. You pay for everything on a wristband which you put tokens onto. You scan the wristband at the stores, that's how you buy stuff. Your card is safe they have lockers there you can use and put your passport etc. in.

I'm trying to remember if we got our bags searched. I'm thinking we didn't. You won't get your drink into the actual music part though there's very strict searches at the entry gate. Multiple search points in fact, and an annoyingly long walk there from the Dreamville campsite... Not much point of bringing drink unless you want to start getting hammered at 2 PM.

Best to start off sober and chill, then start drinking around 6 PM. They're pretty generous with the spirits.

Perfect thanks for the help mate
Reply 7
Did you receive the tickets on time?? I bought some tickets for Shawn Mendes in April 2019 and even though it’s months away I’m worried that my tickets won’t arrive on time and they won’t be legit. Did you get into the festival ok with your tickets if they did arrive on time?
Hi, did you receive your tickets for TML ? I have booked it recently mid June. I am worried after going through the reviews
Hello, i have recently purchased some tickets from viagogo for tomorrowland this year as i missed out on the actual sale. I have been reading reviews of viagogo since and it has got me a bit worried. I know they charge a lot higher prices and there are high fees, but i am just wondering are the tickets legit? Could people please share their positive/negative experiences with viagogo? Especially if you have used them to buy tickets for tomorrowland?

Hey did you get the mail confirmation? I booked my tickets in mid June. Now i am Worried about authentication ?
Hey . Where you able to get the TML tickets in time and did you personalise them ?
Reply 11
Hi Did you enter TML without any issue ?

Latest

Trending

Trending