The Student Room Group

Help spanish oral exam!!!!

I have my spanish oral exam in about two weeks, it is gcse edexcel and i am supposed to learn 8 modules of 10 questions plus a one minute speech... how should i attempt to learn these?! (and if anyone is taking the same course what module should i do for the one minute speech)
PLEASE HELP!!!
Original post by Anon9283
I have my spanish oral exam in about two weeks, it is gcse edexcel and i am supposed to learn 8 modules of 10 questions plus a one minute speech... how should i attempt to learn these?! (and if anyone is taking the same course what module should i do for the one minute speech)
PLEASE HELP!!!

I've heard daily life is easiest for the one minute speech.
I think the first thing is just your name, age, where you live, nationality.
2nd thing is your daily life/routine
3rd is about healthy diet
4th is unhealthy living
Reply 2
Original post by Ihatelife2
I've heard daily life is easiest for the one minute speech.
I think the first thing is just your name, age, where you live, nationality.
2nd thing is your daily life/routine
3rd is about healthy diet
4th is unhealthy living

its not really like that there are 8 modules to choose from and you need to do a speech with at least 4 different tenses and then are asked questions on that topic. Then you get a spontaneous topic with 10 questions and i have no idea how to prepare for these
Reply 3
PLEASE HELP!!!

im doing aqa french and my orals in about 12 days lol

i don't have to do a speech but for the questions maybe do like 2 modules a day?? i memorised questions (Which is not a good idea, but i started like 6 months a go and did one question a day or every 2 days ) so u should maybe be really confident with all the vocab about that module so improvising is easy

this probably wasn't of much help loool good luck anyway
Reply 4
Make revision cards with your answers on, and read a little bit of the answer out two or three times, then try and do it from memory. Then do the same with the next bit, and then start putting the little bits together until you can test yourself on the whole answer. Once you've learnt it, get someone else to test you on them aswell. It's monotonous, but it's the best way, because you can practice your pronunciation at the same time. You can also try recording yourself reading it out and listening to it when you're walking, on the bus, at the gym, or better, get a native speaker to read it out for you. If you're stuck for pronunciation, google translate's speak feature is actually surprisingly good at pronunciation, especially for Spanish. Good luck!
its not really like that there are 8 modules to choose from and you need to do a speech with at least 4 different tenses and then are asked questions on that topic. Then you get a spontaneous topic with 10 questions and i have no idea how to prepare for these

For the presentation you only have 3 topics to choose from and within it you have 4 things
Reply 6
I’m doing my spanish oral exam rlly soon too, it’s v scary !! For my chosen topic I’m doing interests and influences but I’m basing my speech just on films. I recommend not covering too much in your speech, otherwise your teacher will have to ask more complicated questions. Good luck for your exam! :-)
I’m doing theme 1 as my chosen topic and my exam is tomorrow. Try not to stress too much, you won’t get asked all the questions anyway
Reply 8
PLEASE HELP!!!

I'll examine you on your oral :wink: x

Quick Reply

Latest