The Student Room Group

best netflix shows/films!?!?!?

recommendations for good things to watch on netflix pls!!! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

iZombie
Reply 2
Orange is the new black, how to get away with murder , 90210, girls incarcerated, confession tapes
This isn’t the time for Netflix but:

Power, Suits, Breaking Bad, El Chapo, Dynasty, The End of the F***ing World, Ozark, Narcos, El Chapo, White Collar, Weeds, Orange is the New Black, The Hitman’s Bodyguard, the Foreigner, Peaky Blinders, Mad Men, Seven Seconds, Prisoners, Nightcrawler and Bates Motel.

A mix of shows and films
Reply 4
thanks!!! :smile:
Brooklyn Nine-Nine for show
Scary Movie 2 if its still there for movie
How to Get Away With Murder, Orphan Black, Jane the Virgin, Sense 8, White Collar, Dexter :smile:
PRISON BREAK!
BREAKING BAD!

You just got to watch these 2
Reply 8
Rebellion is dead good.
Godless.
Damnation.
Original post by WEASEL espinoza
PRISON BREAK!
BREAKING BAD!

Omg yes Prison Break season 1 is insane
Original post by alicelmoro2
Omg yes Prison Break season 1 is insane

Season 1 wass like the best season of any show imo. Season 2 and 3 were also good but S4 they just longed it too much. S5 was just TOO short
Season 1 wass like the best season of any show imo. Season 2 and 3 were also good but S4 they just longed it too much. S5 was just TOO short

It was so fast paced and every episode ended with a cliff hanger, I loved it! Agreed, and I liked S3 but didn't like how they kinda recycled the idea of S1. However it's a good show, I definitely second the recommendation!
Original post by alicelmoro2
It was so fast paced and every episode ended with a cliff hanger, I loved it! Agreed, and I liked S3 but didn't like how they kinda recycled the idea of S1. However it's a good show, I definitely second the recommendation!

Yeah definetly, favourite character was Lincoln, would have said Theodore Bagwell because he was too jokes but he was a filthy rapist so nah but I could watch that thing 100 times and not get tired.

Anyway, sorry for dragging lol

OP WATCH IT!
How to get away with murder, brooklyn 99, gossip girl, dynasty, riverdale, power, suits, one day at a time, on my block, jane the virgin, gilmore girls, pretty little liars, vampire diaries, teen wolf, white collar, narcos, orange is the new black, beyond, shadow hunters, the good place, greenhouse academy, degrassi, everything sucks, end of the ****ing world, alexa and katie, strangers things, friends, the office, the originals.

Lmao i got a bit carried away. It’s a mix of teenager ones and more mature shows. But i enjoyed them all.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
Walking Dead, The Office,Prison Break, Shameless
Stranger things.
PRISON BREAK!
BREAKING BAD!

****ING THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING PRISON BREAK FINALLLLLLYLYYYYYY ugh
PRISONNNNNNNNNNN

BREEEEEEAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKK

pls
Original post by SipThatTea
****ING THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING PRISON BREAK FINALLLLLLYLYYYYYY ugh

ikr, I was reading the post and was like DA FOOK?! Nobody mention prison break?!
Probably the best tv show ever and nobody said it
prison break

Quick Reply

Latest