The Student Room Group

crying because im going to fail

im seriously gona fail gcses

Scroll to see replies

it's not that deep. stress will only make your situation worse. just chill, organise your time and revise. all you need is to pass.
Original post by wonderuss
it's not that deep. stress will only make your situation worse. just chill, organise your time and revise. all you need is to pass.

how the hell do i revise for english literature when ive got no notes AT ALL
Original post by chloesky2018

hahaha omg, make some then
Reply 4
Honestly same, but as long as you try your best then it will be okay. The exams are hella hard anyway so dont worry
Original post by Anastasiades
hahaha omg, make some then

make notes on what though, its not funny cus im two years behind in school and only came back in year 11 hahaha lol.
im seriously gona fail gcses

No use crying over spilt milk. Start today usee resources that are avaliable to you such as revision guides/YouTube videos on English lit and you will soon see the stress melting away. Do what you can today. Good luck! 😀
It's not the end of the world... you'll face much more stressful situations in the years to come.

Ask your teachers for notes your missing. Instead of coming in here, knuckle down and work.
Original post by Strawmuffin2
No use crying over spilt milk. Start today usee resources that are avaliable to you such as revision guides/YouTube videos on English lit and you will soon see the stress melting away. Do what you can today. Good luck! 😀

thank you!
make notes on what though, its not funny cus im two years behind in school and only came back in year 11 hahaha lol.

Ok, thats quite bad maybe do gcses next year
Ok, thats quite bad maybe do gcses next year

cant do that, apparently its too late cus theyve already paid for my exams which are in about 40 days
cant do that, apparently its too late cus theyve already paid for my exams which are in about 40 days

oh ok sorry dk hwo to help u
oh ok sorry dk hwo to help u

eng literature, just tell me how you revise for it, only subject im gettings 3s
Use mr bluff on YouTube for English and just chill. The exams won’t be too bad and you’ll probs look back in a year and wonder why you stressed so much. Mind maps really helped me to revise for English
Reply 14

what exam board, novels/plays, poems?
Original post by Odetosophxo
Use mr bluff on YouTube for English and just chill. The exams won’t be too bad and you’ll probs look back in a year and wonder why you stressed so much. Mind maps really helped me to revise for English

my teacher also recommended mindmaps, so do i make mindmaps on context, themes, characters and the plot or are there more?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by suf1.
what exam board, novels/plays, poems?

aqa
romeo and juliet
jekyll and hyde
an inspector calls
love and relationships cluster
eng literature, just tell me how you revise for it, only subject im gettings 3s

Use Mr Bruff on Youtube. Really useful. Just focus and you'll be okay.
Original post by wonderuss
Use Mr Bruff on Youtube. Really useful. Just focus and you'll be okay.

is mr salles good?
You can usually finds notes on things people have already done for different exam boards (new GCSE'S included). There is even videos on youtube dedicated to specific subjects.

For English, use mrbuff (on youtube)
Maths, ukmathsteacher-they have gcse and a level maths videos ( youtube)

Just search them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending