The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SipThatTea
Btw guys musturbation is something completely different to masturbation. PrinceEa dropped a video with “how i stopped musturbating” but when i actually clocked thats not what he meant i cracked up so I thought i should still his idea.

Surely whoever came up with this definition could have chosen a better word for it lol.

A zombie apocalypse would be pretty exciting tbh. The scariest **** would be your leg hurting because then its actually over. And if you dont have a 6ft man to carry you then it’s officially over

I know right? A zombie apoc would legit be fun, the adrenaline of trying to survive and fighting off zombies, looting for supplies and building bases. It would be fun as hell for the first couple of weeks then we'd probably just wish we were dead :redface:
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Surely whoever came up with this definition could have chosen a better word for it lol.

I know right? A zombie apoc would legit be fun, the adrenaline of trying to survive and fighting off zombies, looting for supplies and building bases. It would be fun as hell for the first couple of weeks then we'd probably just wish we were dead :redface:

Well it definitely grabs attention so thats what they want

Ikr
You know we just need to appreciate parents who have disabled children because it really is just hard work and it must be so sad when the kid cant speak / autistic cos they cant understand you properly and you cant have a nice convo with your own child!!! And i just ugh like the mothers especially. WE APPRECIATE YOU🤢
tbh im not a “lets go out and go london eye to like see the view” type person. I just want to have fun. Only if its like dubai or somewhere i havent been to i dont mind but just a motive where youre just seeing **** is B O R I N G
so one of my extremely close friends ive known for 15 years jusy told me shes leavinf to morroco bevause shes getting maried!! im so heartbroken

never be happy again, ill miss her so much

never cried this much

She invired me to her engagement psrty
I cant eben be happy her because i miss her soooooooooo much i love her so much
so one of my extremely close friends ive known for 15 years jusy told me shes leavinf to morroco bevause shes getting maried!! im so heartbroken

never be happy again, ill miss her so much

never cried this much

She invired me to her engagement psrty
I cant eben be happy her because i miss her soooooooooo much i love her so much

:hugs: Know this
well the phone call was very awkward 😂😂
https://twitter.com/jadinho123/status/984918030017875968?s=21

Has this whole syrian war been an absolute joke? So disgusted yuck
B258673A-CB1A-443F-A752-E33E4CBA0E91.jpeg

I have never hated a character more than i hate this *****🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
who finishes each other’s sentences!!!? they do that a lot in movies and shows :/
I want Bellamy to marry me. Please.
who finishes each other’s sentences!!!? they do that a lot in movies and shows :/

Monty and Jasper? :biggrin:

I want Bellamy to marry me. Please.

I thought you were diggin Finn? Make your mind up.
Monty and Jasper? :biggrin:

I thought you were diggin Finn? Make your mind up.

All of them do that.

I hate finn. He killed 18 people and i’m so happy he’s dead. Ive always loved Bellamy. I hope he marries me soon.
All of them do that.

I hate finn. He killed 18 people and i’m so happy he’s dead. Ive always loved Bellamy. I hope he marries me soon.

Yeah he started to go a bit crazy over Clarke towards the end but that scene was pretty hard for poor Raven though :frown: Watching Clarke kill him.

:lol: Keep wishing then.
Yeah he started to go a bit crazy over Clarke towards the end but that scene was pretty hard for poor Raven though :frown: Watching Clarke kill him.

:lol: Keep wishing then.

F*ck raven. Idc that he saved her life before.. she shouldnt give up murphy who has killed people but not as much as finn. Shes getting on my nerves. Good for her. Shes sweet but that pissed me off

No.. i’m not going to keep “wishing”. It’s going to happen by force, we WILL be together. I’ll try and convert him inshallah.
F*ck raven. Idc that he saved her life before.. she shouldnt give up murphy who has killed people but not as much as finn. Shes getting on my nerves. Good for her. Shes sweet but that pissed me off

No.. i’m not going to keep “wishing”. It’s going to happen by force, we WILL be together. I’ll try and convert him inshallah.

True but I guess love makes you do irrational things right? :rolleyes:

OK then haha.
he’s 33 and suddenly age is just a number
tbh i have to admit to admit that i cant be with someone who i dont think is buff no matter how good their personality is.
but tbh i dont think ill ever find love... sad... i know

no one has had a proper proper crush on me. :/
I don’t think I can survive.

Latest

Trending

Trending