The Student Room Group

A* is business A-level AQA

For anyone who has achieved an A* in business A-level AQA- are there any tips you can give? Especially for exam technique for the linear course

Cheers.

Scroll to see replies

I got an A* last year! I've got some resources and some other stuff if you'd like to send me a PM I'll be happy to help
Reply 2
Absolute life saver! Is it stuff like worked answers and exam technique? Knowl3dge is easy enough it's just knowing what the hell to do with it
Original post by jjlife888
I got an A* last year! I've got some resources and some other stuff if you'd like to send me a PM I'll be happy to help

hi! I was wondering if you would be able to send me the resources you have? I'll pm you
Original post by Hani357
Absolute life saver! Is it stuff like worked answers and exam technique? Knowl3dge is easy enough it's just knowing what the hell to do with it

Ahh yeah of course, I can help you with everything and send you stuff that helped me, just send me a PM!
I'm struggling with Business so much to be honest..
Reply 6

hi, could you also send me a copy of your notes x thankss
Reply 7

me 2 please bossman
hi can you send me those aswell please as i am struggling with business.
hey if you guys PM me your email addresses I'll be able to send you stuff n help you with technique etc
hey if you guys PM me your email addresses I'll be able to send you stuff n help you with technique etc

Hi are you able to send the help to me as well

thank you
Reply 11
Hi I’m struggling with business so much can you please send me some exam techniques , or revision notes you have used to achieve A*. I will appreciate it soo much thanks☺️
Reply 12

Hi I’m struggling with business so much can you please send me some exam techniques , or revision notes you have used to achieve A*. I will appreciate it soo much thanks☺️
Reply 13

Hi, I also need some help. Could you please send me your resources:smile:
Not sure if I've replied to everyone individually yet. If you still need help just PM me your email address and I'll send you an email full of resources that helped me get an A* :smile:
Reply 15
Not sure if I've replied to everyone individually yet. If you still need help just PM me your email address and I'll send you an email full of resources that helped me get an A* :smile:

Hi, could you also please send me the resources :smile: I will appreciate it very much thanks
Original post by josh_bl
Hi, could you also please send me the resources :smile: I will appreciate it very much thanks

pm me your email address
Reply 17
Original post by XcamileonX
I'm struggling with Business so much to be honest..

honestly same, none of the info will go in because i reallyy dislike the information

Please can you send me
Reply 19
pm me your email address

could you also send the resources to me please? sent you a PM - thanks :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest