The Student Room Group

Is theory test and hazard perception hard?

Hi everyone,

I'm currently using toptests.co.uk for practising multiple choice questions, but I have a question, where can i practise hazard perception, I don't want to pay for it..

Is toptests good for practise?
Original post by MartyVit
Hi everyone,

I'm currently using toptests.co.uk for practising multiple choice questions, but I have a question, where can i practise hazard perception, I don't want to pay for it..

Is toptests good for practise?

The best way is to get the official app or DVD. Yeah you have to pay for it but those questions etc. are literally exactly the same as the ones in the test. I'm sure if you googled it you could find a few tests for hazard perception.
I passed at the start of the year and I would say the main thing that surpised me was the hazard perception, too early and you don't get it, too late and you don't get it. I passed with 48 out of 50 I believe and 1 mark from a pass in perception. I used the DVLA app which is very handy.
Reply 3
the app is 100% worth paying for. it’s not that expensive and totally worth it.
that’s the only place where you can really practice everything. and get an exact idea of what the test will look like and what they’ll ask.
and it’s probably the only place you can practice the official hazard perception and considering that’s the section most people fail on, it’s worth practising that.

so i’d advise you to just get the app
i personnaly did not like the dvla app very much. the usability was rather inconvenient and the pricing unreasonable high. actually passed successfully and enjoyed a full training material at drive-free .. it is free and not paid. the official hazard perception was not included yet but will soon be as they state in their faq. so for that part i cheked on google for a free alternative

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending