The Student Room Group

Will a 5'0 guy be made fun of at uni? Am I too short?

Hey! I'm a 5'0 white male. Next year I'm planning on going to uni. Will i be made fun of for my height? At school I'm just average for a year 7 and often get looks for my height. Some girls make fun of me at school and guys too.
Am I too short? Obviously people will find me odd but do they get used to it?
Also am I too short to realistcislly to get a girlfriend too?

Scroll to see replies

Lool it’s not that deep man be you and the right people will come your way and make sure you have Confidence in your height and yourself and you’ll be perfectly fine. Just do you
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Lool it’s not that deep man be you and the right people will come your way and make sure you have Confidence in your height and yourself and you’ll be perfectly fine. Just do you

But most girls are like half a foot taller. They just find me cute, not attractive
But most girls are like half a foot taller. They just find me cute, not attractive

Well yeah you weren't seriously planning on getting girls right?
Reply 4
Original post by higgs334
Well yeah you weren't seriously planning on getting girls right?

Why not?
There's no such thing as 'too short'. You'll be fine. Act with confidence, and if anyone tries to be rude about your height either laugh it off or talk to them about it privately. Everyone has something they're insecure about, you just have to move past it. Don't let something as insignificant as your height affect your decision to go to uni, or the way you act around others.
Loolll bro ignore Higgs he probs some ugly ass tryna troll. Anyone can get a girl. There’s gon be girls smaller than you anyway. Confidence>Height. But yeah people will joke about your height but be confident and you’ll still be happy, it ain’t deep broo.
No, I doubt they will notice you.
Reply 8
Original post by TheNotoriousBIG
There's no such thing as 'too short'. You'll be fine. Act with confidence, and if anyone tries to be rude about your height either laugh it off or talk to them about it privately. Everyone has something they're insecure about, you just have to move past it. Don't let something as insignificant as your height affect your decision to go to uni, or the way you act around others.

Thanks. Thing is is most girls look down on me because of my height so I feel insignificant . They're all half a foot taller and don't even consider me an option . Also in school st least I can blend in with year 7s, whilst I can't at uni
Reply 9
Loolll bro ignore Higgs he probs some ugly ass tryna troll. Anyone can get a girl. There’s gon be girls smaller than you anyway. Confidence>Height. But yeah people will joke about your height but be confident and you’ll still be happy, it ain’t deep broo.

Thanks. Although at school there's no girls shorter than me. I wish it wasn't that deep but I stuck out so much.

Original post by Notoriety
No, I doubt they will notice you.

In what way? Because I'm so small or they won't consider me?
Use your lack of height to your advantage. If anyone takes the mick out of you, you're at the right height to bite their kneecaps. A quick chomp on anyone's leg and/or kneecaps will usually get your message of "Don't mess with me, fam!" across :h:
Original post by CTLeafez
Use your lack of height to your advantage. If anyone takes the mick out of you, you're at the right height to bite their kneecaps. A quick chomp on anyone's leg and/or kneecaps will usually get your message of "Don't mess with me, fam!" across :h:

Ffs. I reach past their legs but maybe not to their chest 😂
Why not?

You're 5ft bro. Most girls would want at least 5ft5

Come out of anon pussy
Original post by TheNotoriousBIG

Think 5ft is too short tho
Original post by higgs334
You're 5ft bro. Most girls would want at least 5ft5

What can I do though? Not my fault I'm small
I'm 5'0 and would date someone the same height.
I'm 5'0 and would date someone the same height.

You're so rare!
This has to be a troll....like how can you be in year 7 but going to uni next year? What...

Am I the only one who picked up on this or...
You're so rare!

I'm 18 but I meant I'm around the average height of a year 7.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending