The Student Room Group

Feel bad for my ex hairdresser :/

So I've been with this hairdresser company for a couple of years , she's wonderful and does a really good job. But a couple of weeks ago a new hairdresser opened around the corner from the one i used to go to and i decided to go there and those guys do an amazing job and they're such awesome people (not saying my old one wasn't but still).

I just found out today that my old hairdresser is closing down soon and i can't help but feel like i'm to blame because she's a nice person, not saying it's completely my fault but still i keep feeling guilty

anyone help , should i feel bad
go back to her

never cheat on your barber g
Original post by WEASEL espinoza
go back to her

never cheat on your barber g

the other guys do a better job though, maybe i could of alternative hairdresser

but now it's too late :frown:
Reply 3
Lol this is such a non-issue
get her a job
😂😂😂
yeh that's true , thanks for this , it helps alot :smile:
Original post by Areena.A.W
get her a job
😂😂😂

i'm only 17 though , what can i do
Original post by Ray_Shadows
i'm only 17 though , what can i do

idk invest in her new business
😂😂😂
well said cause a business isn't a business without risks n that or else u can't expand n bla bla bla
so I dont think u should feel bad n that
xxx
idk invest in her new business
😂😂😂
well said @Acsel cause a business isn't a business without risks n that or else u can't expand n bla bla bla
so I dont think u should feel bad n that
xxx

i doubt she want to see me again tbh XD
i doubt she want to see me again tbh XD

😆😆😆
well...
I dont think she'll b like
"oh I hate, u y did u let my business fail?"
but she has to have other customers as well as u n maybe she needs to work on making her business all out there n that
u get where am coming 4rm fammm??
xx
😆😆😆
well...
I dont think she'll b like
"oh I hate, u y did u let my business fail?"
but she has to have other customers as well as u n maybe she needs to work on making her business all out there n that
u get where am coming 4rm fammm??
xx

yeh i get you but she might be a little salty that i just up and left her
She might be shutting down to go work in the new place :h:
yeh i get you but she might be a little salty that i just up and left her

oh well,
its probs due to the new hairdressers down the road n as u said u like em better n need a change, that might b the same for the rest of her customers
xx
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
She might be shutting down to go work in the new place :h:

oh boi she about to get revenge on me by ****ing up my hair :0

oh well,
its probs due to the new hairdressers down the road n as u said u like em better n need a change, that might b the same for the rest of her customers
xx

probably
aha
No company closes down just because one person doesn't go there anymore
Reply 16
So I've been with this hairdresser company for a couple of years , she's wonderful and does a really good job. But a couple of weeks ago a new hairdresser opened around the corner from the one i used to go to and i decided to go there and those guys do an amazing job and they're such awesome people (not saying my old one wasn't but still).

I just found out today that my old hairdresser is closing down soon and i can't help but feel like i'm to blame because she's a nice person, not saying it's completely my fault but still i keep feeling guilty

anyone help , should i feel bad

Don't feel guilty about it... you moving to another hairdresser isn't the cause of them shutting down. Your allowed to go to the hairdresser you feel does the best job . After all , it's a service you are paying for :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest