The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i used to go out with a pakistani guy, he was very good looking.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m a Pakistani guy , I’m quite light skinned , I was just wondering if you find Pakistani’s attractive in ur opinion (obviously they’re are some good looking pakis but also some bad imo)

Does it count if I say yes but I'm half Punjabi half pathan myself.
Some are good looking, some aren’t. Same with every ethnicity lmao
No I don't. I am a type of Asian and I don't find brown men attractive but its just a preference.
Original post by Secret Soul
No I don't. I am a type of Asian and I don't find brown men attractive but its just a preference.

Are you East Asian by any chance?
Are you East Asian by any chance?

No.
I’m a Pakistani guy , I’m quite light skinned , I was just wondering if you find Pakistani’s attractive in ur opinion (obviously they’re are some good looking pakis but also some bad imo)

What a typical freshie. Do you really think your mum is gona marry you off to a white girl? Expect a marriage to your cousin from the village.

Mans a freshie himself, so i can relate T^T
Reply 8
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
What a typical freshie. Do you really think your mum is gona marry you off to a white girl? Expect a marriage to your cousin from the village.

Mans a freshie himself, so i can relate T^T

That’s cute u think I’m a freshie , tbh it does sound like a absolute freshie posted this thread, but I can promise u I’m not , I was born here , and pretty much everyone is surprised when the heat my voice , plus I’m one of those Pakis that you wouldn’t really want to mess with , also my parents ABSOLUTE hate each other’s side of the family so I would never get married to a cousin, I am planning to marry someone’s thats not paki but is Muslim , (my uncle married a chine girl)
Some are good looking, some aren’t. Same with every ethnicity lmao

this
Some pakis are peng, not the freshies- jeez they can put every girl off in so many ways. The roadmen type pakis are dankkk, ahem imo
Reply 11
Yep, lots of Pakistani guys are attractive, it depends what you look like though
That’s cute u think I’m a freshie , tbh it does sound like a absolute freshie posted this thread, but I can promise u I’m not , I was born here , and pretty much everyone is surprised when the heat my voice , plus I’m one of those Pakis that you wouldn’t really want to mess with , also my parents ABSOLUTE hate each other’s side of the family so I would never get married to a cousin, I am planning to marry someone’s thats not paki but is Muslim , (my uncle married a chine girl)

It's better off if you travel abroad to a Muslim country, unless you want to go to Birmingham to marry some next Bushra with the Birmingham accent.
From what I can tell, Brit Indian girls do not.

What has light skin got to do with it???????

My god you have terrible grammar.

Use grammarly.com, don't worry it's free. And great for freshies such as yourself for example.:top:
If you have good features then yes. I just went on google images for 'pakistani guy' and a lot of them are quite hot. And agreed, pakistani roadmen are fit. Basically many asians just need to convince people they're not socially awkward nerds. So if you're a roadman or confident then you should always be fine.
Reply 17
plus I’m one of those Pakis that you wouldn’t really want to mess with

[video="youtube;xcWzsqAjfKw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcWzsqAjfKw[/video]
Reply 18
If you have good features then yes. I just went on google images for 'pakistani guy' and a lot of them are quite hot. And agreed, pakistani roadmen are fit. Basically many asians just need to convince people they're not socially awkward nerds. So if you're a roadman or confident then you should always be fine.

pakistani roadmen are NOT fit- somewhere between 'nerdy/smart asian' and roadman is best (imo)
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Some pakis are peng, not the freshies- jeez they can put every girl off in so many ways. The roadmen type pakis are dankkk, ahem imo

yeahhhh but sometimes they get gassed and think they’re all that, then start making the wrong choices imo
but some of them are v fit loool

Latest

Trending

Trending