The Student Room Group

Kennedy's Legal Apprentice - Law Apprenticeship Video Interview 2018

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering whether anybody could possibly help...
I have just been informed I have to complete a video interview for the position of a legal apprentice at Kennedy's Law in London.
Has anyone got any idea of the questions asked from previous years or have completed it already?

I love planning ahead just because i tend to get super nervous and have mind blanks otherwise!

Many Thanks xxxx:-)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ArbaazM
Hi, I’ve not completed mine yet but have been looking for answers too... if you’ve completed yours could you let me know which questions they ask and how I can prepare?Thanks!!

My deadline is the 23rd February (a week tomorrow). I am completing one for Eversheds Sutherland today and will carry over a few of the questions as both are law-based. As soon as i complete the interview for Kennedy's i will let you know :-) Such a shame there is hardly any tips on here from previous years :frown: x
Hi, I did mine today.

The questions were:

Why paralegal apprenticeship as opposed to university?
Why did you apply for kennedys for the paralegal apprenticeship?
What makes you stand out compared to other applicants?

They gave you 15 seconds to prepare and 1 minutes to respond, it went so quickly!
Reply 3
Original post by misslillian
Hi, I did mine today.

The questions were:

They gave you 15 seconds to prepare and 1 minutes to respond, it went so quickly!

Thank you so much for the help! I private messaged you the Eversheds ones :smile: xxx
hi, i have just completed the video interview, and was wondering if anyone who has previously applied in past years knows how long it is until you hear back from them?? just curious :smile: xx
Reply 5
Original post by shanorourkeyx
hi, i have just completed the video interview, and was wondering if anyone who has previously applied in past years knows how long it is until you hear back from them?? just curious :smile: xx

I am submitting mine on Thursday (just before the deadline). I know it is not much use to you, but I will tell you when they get back on mine. It normally takes firms about 10 working days to review the video interviews but then again it all depends on their HR department and how high the number of applicants is. Best wishes for you hun xx
Reply 6
Completed it today. Im very nervous to see the result. Would be good if we would all get it haha, Good luck.
Hi, I did mine today.

The questions were:

Thank you for letting me know questions ! About to do mine now :smile:
Has anybody heard back yet? I've only just completed my interview but was wondering as you lot had applied ages ago if you got a response yet?
Reply 9
Original post by elroberts
Has anybody heard back yet? I've only just completed my interview but was wondering as you lot had applied ages ago if you got a response yet?

I completed the video interview about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet either.
From previous experiences with other firms and their video interviews it can take up to a month for a reply - it all depends on their HR department, how many candidates they have interviewed and narrowing down who would be the most suitable for the assessment centre :smile: x
Hi, Do you think the kennedys one will be the same for the Birmingham one im a little bit panicky about it. Also have ever sheds to do could you please send me the questions they ask ? I'm panicking Grace Xx
Original post by gracelizhiggs
Hi, Do you think the kennedys one will be the same for the Birmingham one im a little bit panicky about it. Also have ever sheds to do could you please send me the questions they ask ? I'm panicking Grace Xx

I applied for Birmingham my questions were
Why a paralegal apprenticeship instead of uni
What factors about kennedys interest you?
What makes you stand out to other applicants?

Thank you xx
Reply 13
Hi, I did mine today.

The questions were:

You know these are competitive processes? And by helping others by giving away the questions you may be costing yourselves a place...

thanks, they were the ones that just came up.

XX
Reply 15
I received an e-mail today and just passed onto the next stage for the 3rd of April which is an assessment day and interview.

Good luck.
Has anyone else received a responce? I only did my application last week so think that there still viewing the application.
I am also attending the Assessment Day on Tuesday 3rd April in London.
Well Done! I've got my interview/assessment day tomorrow. Let me know how it went.
Just got an email this morning saying I had performed really well at the assessment day and have therefore been invited to the final stage of the recruitment process which is a competency-style interview with the leaders of your chosen office (Chelsmford). I also need to prepare a 5 minute long answer as to why Kennedys is the firm for me. Hope everyone else's applications are going well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending