The Student Room Group

Accommodation in Liverpool

I have applied for Medicine at Liverpool, and now looking at accommodation. Would any current or previous medical students recommend living on campus or at the student village?
Reply 1
My friend's got an unconditional because he took a gap year and chose Vine Court. Apparently all the medics are choosing Vine Court which is on campus
Reply 2
Original post by G.Y
My friend's got an unconditional because he took a gap year and chose Vine Court. Apparently all the medics are choosing Vine Court which is on campus

Ok thank you!
Original post by MairiMcG
I have applied for Medicine at Liverpool, and now looking at accommodation. Would any current or previous medical students recommend living on campus or at the student village?

Don't stay in the student village. Bus fees, and far from your friends (who might be living on campus). On-Campus is the best really cos you're near to the shops and you're on campus. Really convenient for everything really.

Only downside is how expensive it is. But it'd be worth it.

From 1st year at uni of liverpool
Reply 4
Original post by Owz5
Don't stay in the student village. Bus fees, and far from your friends (who might be living on campus). On-Campus is the best really cos you're near to the shops and you're on campus. Really convenient for everything really.

Only downside is how expensive it is. But it'd be worth it.

From 1st year at uni of liverpool

Thanks that’s really useful - think I’ll put all on campus
Reply 5
From experience I'd check out Campusboard, was recommended it a while back when I missed out on halls (applied too late - don't do that) and it was actually really helpful because it's students only on there. Just thought I'd pass on the wisdom!
The accommodation next to the Med centre campus are the ones up and down London Road as they aren't directly on campus they are a little cheaper too! Check out CLV, X1 The Edge and X1 Arndale House! There are a lot of Med students staying here the accommodation is so close and next to Lime Street too, just such a good area for first/ second year students. If you choose ones outside of this area you will just be paying quite a bit on taxis, buses etc.

:smile:
Reply 7
Available is a 4 bed apartment, top of smithdown road. (Bentley rd)
10 mins to city centre
5 mins to sefton Park.
Modern kitchen and bathroom.
Large double rooms.
Fully furnished
£95 per person per week. Bills included
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest