The Student Room Group

3 weeks left? Is it too late

Hello
I have three weeks left till my GCSES.
I have no notes on any subject
I wasted the easter holidays and February half term and Christmas holidays

Is there hope for me that I can revise all spec on all subjects intime for GCSES?

Please help ASAP

March Mock Grades:
Maths - 6
RE - 8
English Language - Paper 1- 7
Spanish 5
Geography 5
Physics - 6
Biology - 7
Chemistry - 7

English Literature - 6
Reply 1
Gcses are pretty straightforward in terms of revision you can get everything done if you put your head to it make a timetable and stick to it
Reply 2
Original post by Aldina2
Gcses are pretty straightforward in terms of revision you can get everything done if you put your head to it make a timetable and stick to it

How can I cover everything for Spanish? Just one extra questions. People please still reply to the main one.
Reply 3
Original post by CmonM8
How can I cover everything for Spanish? Just one extra questions. People please still reply to the main one.

im not too sure i havent done spanish for gcse but i think youll be fine if you do alot of exam papers and memorise what you think will come up
Reply 4
i know how you feel last mocks i got
6-english language
6- english literature
6-german
b-systems and control
9-maths
9-chemistry
7-history
a*^-further maths
6-physics
7-biology

i am just trying to do as much as i can
Plenty of time if you're willing to put the work in.
Reply 6
Original post by Aldina2
im not too sure i havent done spanish for gcse but i think youll be fine if you do alot of exam papers and memorise what you think will come up

Original post by CmonM8

language is usually pretty easy if you know some easy sentence forms and vocabulary
Reply 7
It might be too late, but you'll have to revise regardless. a defeatist attitude will only make your situation worse. Take the advice others have given and try making a timetable and knuckling down and working.
Original post by CmonM8
Hello

Is there hope for me that I can revise all spec on all subjects intime for GCSES?

Please help ASAP

March Mock Grades:
Maths - 6
RE - 8
Spanish 5
Geography 5
Physics - 6
Biology - 7
Chemistry - 7

English Literature - 6

i left like 3 weeks for most of mine you should be fine, just remember to prioritise what exams come first. make a small list and order of them and start revising for the earliest one. Just dont forget about the later ones
Original post by CmonM8

Try and memorise all the tenses and vocab. Use memrise to learn all the vocab.
How much sleep are you willing to lose? Jk unless ur desperate. Do 6 hours everyday with past papers and cramming ur CGP revision guides and ur spec.
If you want to revise for Spanish, there are some good keyword quizzes on Quizlet that you could try, or I find it useful just reading through my textbook (as there is a summary section after each chapter of keywords) but making lists of things like connectives, different tenses, useful sentence structures, etc also helps. :smile:
Reply 12
Don't waste time making extensive notes at this stage. Use sites like Seneca Learning, watch youtube videos and do as much past paper practice as possible. Then you should be okay as long as you put in the work for the next 3 weeks...
Original post by CmonM8
Hello

Please help ASAP

March Mock Grades:
Maths - 6
RE - 8
Spanish 5
Geography 5
Physics - 6
Biology - 7
Chemistry - 7

English Literature - 6

are u acc stupid? who leaves it so late
Original post by CmonM8
Hello

Please help ASAP

March Mock Grades:
Maths - 6
RE - 8
Spanish 5
Geography 5
Physics - 6
Biology - 7
Chemistry - 7

English Literature - 6

dont worry dude my mock results were all bellow 2, i think ull do just fine ps i like men
Original post by harris ambler
dont worry dude my mock results were all bellow 2, i think ull do just fine ps i like men

sweaty balls

Quick Reply

Latest