The Student Room Group

Gcse retake

I want to retake gcse for A level.I am from pakistan and don't have gcse .I am 17 years old .Can anyone tell me how to retake it?Will they give me admission after good grades or i will have to face age problem
yup of course you can retake. Are you currently attending school?
Reply 2
Original post by zainabxxo
yup of course you can retake. Are you currently attending school?

I recently came from pakistan and not getting admission in college because i dont have gcse
Reply 3
Original post by Ayeshaismat
I recently came from pakistan and not getting admission in college because i dont have gcse

I am not attending any school in uk
Reply 4
I am not attending any school in uk

Plz can you tell me that where i have to apply for gcse?Because my age is above achool level and i am 17 years old
Plz can you tell me that where i have to apply for gcse?Because my age is above achool level and i am 17 years old

Well I guess the only actual help that you can get is by phoning in to exam boards . This could be OCR. AQA, welsh board , BTEC. By phoning or emailing them you are more likely to get the correct information about your difficulty . They may even tell you where to go and how to get your qualifications.

I hope this helps .
Original post by Unknown....212
Well I guess the only actual help that you can get is by phoning in to exam boards . This could be OCR. AQA, welsh board , BTEC. By phoning or emailing them you are more likely to get the correct information about your difficulty . They may even tell you where to go and how to get your qualifications.

I hope this helps .

I agree with this. You may have private centres where you are so such surf the internet
Reply 7

I hope this helps .

Plz can you tell you tell me about in luton to retake gcse
Plz can you tell you tell me about in luton to retake gcse

What about Luton ? Do you want to know where to go to do your retakes ?
Reply 9
What about Luton ? Do you want to know where to go to do your retakes ?

Yeah plz..

Quick Reply

Latest