The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

To be honest, as you should know, sex before marriage is haram. I mean if you want to do it, go for it. But you need to control yourself. Lust if one of the 7 deadly sins. How old are you???
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
what is in the title, I want a lot of sex but I am not married as I cannot find the right partner. I cant buy a dildo as its expensive and I cannot throw money down the drain at the moment. I am going insane lol, will probs end up getting a boyfriend very soon :frown: What can I do?????

stop making excuses. if you're gagging for sex then do it. let's face it, you'll still be a Muslim girl after you've had sex, it doesn't change anything. Being a Muslim changes nothing so stop making excuses.
Reply 3
what is in the title, I want a lot of sex but I am not married as I cannot find the right partner. I cant buy a dildo as its expensive and I cannot throw money down the drain at the moment. I am going insane lol, will probs end up getting a boyfriend very soon :frown: What can I do?????
You can buy toys fairly cheap if you look in the right places.
Reply 4

Take the right precautions and there's no reason why having sex is a bad thing.
It's no different to eating when you're hungry or drinking when you're thirsty. You have a scratch; get it itched. Only person you need to square it with is yourself.
Reply 5
...just quit throwing the tag 'Muslim girl needs lots of sex' around, because quite simply it's a case of 'Girl needs lots of sex'. i'll quite happily buy a 9inch Dildo on Amazon and have it delivered to you, bein serious.
Original post by Tootles
You can buy toys fairly cheap if you look in the right places.

:smug:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Yo, there's a hijabi on this site who's 18 weeks pregnant and she's still Muslim. So I'm sure you having sex is fine :smile:

still wrong though , but whatever :/
Reply 9

feeling the same way ;p
pm me

pm me b :smile:
Original post by ksq
...just quit throwing the tag 'Muslim girl needs lots of sex' around, because quite simply it's a case of 'Girl needs lots of sex'. i'll quite happily buy a 9inch Dildo on Amazon and have it delivered to you, bein serious.

Do it.
Yo, there's a hijabi on this site who's 18 weeks pregnant and she's still Muslim. So I'm sure you having sex is fine :smile:

how does that even make sense
Reply 13
Mashallah
Original post by Rainfall
how does that even make sense

A Muslim can still have pre-marital sex and remain a Muslim. It won’t take them out of the fold of Islam.
A Muslim can still have pre-marital sex and remain a Muslim. It won’t take them out of the fold of Islam.

But it’s not fine and it’s a huge sin.

Hi so you up for sex
Original post by Rainfall
But it’s not fine and it’s a huge sin.

Yeah but in the real world it's fine.
Use a banana
Original post by FatimaBouraoui
To be honest, as you should know, sex before marriage is haram. I mean if you want to do it, go for it. But you need to control yourself. Lust if one of the 7 deadly sins. How old are you???
Why are you quoting Islamic law in one sentence and then Christian law in the next?

Latest

Trending

Trending