The Student Room Group

Do Scottish people love taking it up the arse from Brussells?

The Leave/Remain map speaks for itself.

Scroll to see replies

not sure if in right forum.... maybe Relationships ?
Work in Brussels, can confirm. They wear kilts when they are over here, uknowhatimsayin?
Oh my
Oh I don't think we love Brussels too much, we just trust them more than England when push comes to shove, we're pretty sure those of you down south are going to get us all killed or otherwise screw it all up, we'd rather not be there when it happens.

And yes, Scotland is, of course, well known for being a police state, just like Israel :rolleyes:
Frying pan / fire. The EU doesn't respect Scotland's sovereignty whatsoever. It doesn't respect any nation's sovereignty.

Well, either way. Not my loss.
Reply 6
Original post by Jihad Unity
Well basically Scotland is a freemasonic police state. Probably globally 2nd only to Israel, no joke.

Have you seen The Wicker Man?

That allstopped in the 70s. Now Scotland is run by Brussels.
Reply 7
Original post by Pleasantri

If you've had Westvlentern 10 before you'd let all of Belgium give it you up the arse too, not just Brussels (which by the way, we can spell).

Likewise Rochefort 10 and St Berdandus 12.

We are on the side of London and Alchringham where there are Belgian bars which educate the populous.
Original post by Quady
Have you seen The Wicker Man?

That allstopped in the 70s. Now Scotland is run by Brussels.

To the contrary the British deep state in particular the psychological warfare department of the Tavistock Institute, City of London/Templars/Vatican, other secret societies control the world via Israel. The EU is just a tool, Scotland, Israel, NY, Swiss/German banking have it all locked fam.
To the contrary the British deep state in particular the psychological warfare department of the Tavistock Institute, City of London/Templars/Vatican, other secret societies control the world via Israel. The EU is just a tool, Scotland, Israel, NY, Swiss/German banking have it all locked fam.

shyeah right

[video="youtube;LMIy_KiBpKU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMIy_KiBpKU[/video]
(edited 6 years ago)
Don't you know?

Scotland always votes to oppose England and Parts of Wales.

Scotland is also becoming a stupid nation- Count Dankula details it well in the why not to vote for SNP.

My theory is Scotland voted Remain as they could not get there own way in their own referendum.

If globalism and secret societies run a one world government then why was we allowed to reject gloablism and move to a more nationalised set of politics via Brexit. I would of thought if this theory is correct then the media would of reported a remain win either way even if leave won the vote as the secret services would of been instructed by the NWO to report remain wins everywhere.
Original post by Quady
If you've had Westvlentern 10 before you'd let all of Belgium give it you up the arse too, not just Brussels (which by the way, we can spell).

Likewise Rochefort 10 and St Berdandus 12.

We are on the side of London and Alchringham where there are Belgian bars which educate the populous.

I am sober when writing this. Belgian beer is indeed wonderful, and Rochefort and Sint Bernardus are wonderful examples. As is Pater Lieven and Ma Mere Speciale.

If Scottish people appreciate this then they are a fine people.
I find it amusing that Brussels is seen as an entity that impose its way on us, forgetting of course that prior to the referendum, we were one of the biggest voices in Brussels directing legislation that suited our interests that was effectively forced on everyone else in Europe. We used to lead Europe. Now we have no say or voice in Europe and given that Europe is our biggest single export market we have no choice but to take it up the arse from Brussels.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Stewpid
Don't you know?

Scotland always votes to oppose England and Parts of Wales.

No, because that's fake news.

Scotland voted the same way as England and Wales in 2005.
Original post by Quady
No, because that's fake news.

Scotland voted the same way as England and Wales in 2005.

Besides the Blair years it's true Scotland used to be a Labour stronghold then they sold themselves out for SJW SNP.

Generally speaking at current and in the majority of elections
England- mainly votes conservative
Wales- Labour but more socially conservative then Scotland and the gap is narrowing
Scotland have always voted for the furthest left party.
Reply 16
Original post by Stewpid

Scotland have always voted for the furthest left party.

You realise Scotland used to vote Tory right?

To the degree that in 1955 the Tory majority was greater because of Scottish MPS. ie Scotland returned a greater proportion of Tory MPS than the rest of the UK.
Original post by Pleasantri

Someone tried to explain this to me. He said that Scotland really does not want to be tied to England anymore. So the politicians are looking for another way out.

If they told their electorate that they had no alternative to the Union with England, they would be destroyed. Hence why they chose the EU as a good argument. It is easier to leave the EU as a nation than the UK.
Strong title to post cotent.
Reply 19
Original post by Wired_1800
Someone tried to explain this to me. He said that Scotland really does not want to be tied to England anymore. So the politicians are looking for another way out.

If they told their electorate that they had no alternative to the Union with England, they would be destroyed. Hence why they chose the EU as a good argument. It is easier to leave the EU as a nation than the UK.

Yeah that's B$ though innit?

The SNP iz in powers, if electorate want no tie England, votes be made so prove and remove union.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending