The Student Room Group

Why....

is RS so hard????Grade 9-1???!!!

Scroll to see replies

What year are you in? What exam board? And what is it you're struggling with most?
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
What year are you in? What exam board? And what is it you're struggling with most?

Year 11..........AQA..............Everything!!!! #exam on 14th May!!!!
Original post by Religion 9
Year 11..........AQA..............Everything!!!! #exam on 14th May!!!!
Okay. First thing you need to do is calm down. Whether you are stressed or not won't change the amount of time you have. What I want you to do for me is write down a list of topics in order of weakness that you need to have covered for this exam. Remember, GCSEs mean very little in the context of your life, and after this exam nobody is going to be angry if this subject os a bit lower than the others for you (except the local priest perhaps - but don't worry about them).
Honestly I'm so stuck on how to actually revise for RS. My exam is on the 14th May also, I've done no revision and I got a 3 in my mock. It's just impossible to revise for??
Reply 5
Original post by amyicarter02
Honestly I'm so stuck on how to actually revise for RS. My exam is on the 14th May also, I've done no revision and I got a 3 in my mock. It's just impossible to revise for??

I got a grade 8 in my mock but.........we have still got a WHOLE Theme to do!!!!!!!!!Rythmic AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! GCSE Bohoo!!!!
All GCSEs are hard :frown:
Also doing the aqa rs gcse it's so soon!! 14th may I'm stressing arghhh
Edexcel R.S is so easy! Dropped 5 marks on my mock.
Reply 8
It’s easy all you have to do is make flash cards and revision cards depending on what type of learner you sre if you like listing to things record your voice and read out loud a topic like Christianity and then play it back to your self
Reply 9
Original post by bluemuffin
All GCSEs are hard :frown:
Also doing the aqa rs gcse it's so soon!! 14th may I'm stressing arghhh

what grade do you want!!!??? I want a grade 9 and am doing specification B!!!!
what grade do you want!!!??? I want a grade 9 and am doing specification B!!!!

I’m aiming for grade 7 or above (preferably 8)
I’m not complaining lmao and I know GCSEs aren’t that hard in the grand scheme of life. I know it’ll get harder.
However until now they’ve been one of the hardest things I’ve had to do. I think most other 15/16 year olds would agree
Reply 12
I’m not complaining lmao and I know GCSEs aren’t that hard in the grand scheme of life. I know it’ll get harder.
However until now they’ve been one of the hardest things I’ve had to do. I think most other 15/16 year olds would agree

Yes,but....being gay and craving a boyfriend is hard too:frown:
Yes,but....being gay and craving a boyfriend is hard too:frown:

I knew it was you 😂
Reply 14
I knew it was you 😂

Who?
Who?

HettiBetti/Regina Mills
I’m 99% certain
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 16
HettiBetti/Regina Mills
I’m 99% certain

Ok.......weird much........
RS is not that hard. It’s one of my fav subjects :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 18
Original post by Piece of hair
RS is not that hard. It’s one of my fav subjects :smile:

Spoiler

No worries........I am gay........are you catholic??? Christian?? Muslim ??Jew etc???
No worries........I am gay........are you catholic??? Christian?? Muslim ??Jew etc???

Im a Buddist :smile:
Wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest