The Student Room Group

I have been inspired..........

by this girl on Youtube to do proper revision, other than just rreading aloud my notes and answering questions!!!!!!! Eeeee!!!!!! I start today!!!! I am doing: Religious Studies (obviously:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:), Maths, Geography, Food Prep, Physics, English Language!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way the girl is also very well versed in Religious Studies.....its her fav subject like me........eeeee!!!!
Reply 1
That's great, what sort of revision are you actually doing then?
I saw advice on youtube, it was "rewrite, don't regurgitate"
Original post by Sinnoh
"rewrite, don't regurgitate"

Yeah, regurgitating is one of the worst things to do, especially just before the exam. The best thing to do is to go through the notes and make sure you understand every phrase in there.
Original post by Religion 9
by this girl on Youtube to do proper revision, other than just rreading aloud my notes and answering questions!!!!!!! Eeeee!!!!!! I start today!!!! I am doing: Religious Studies (obviously:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:), Maths, Geography, Food Prep, Physics, English Language!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way the girl is also very well versed in Religious Studies.....its her fav subject like me........eeeee!!!!

What youtuber was it?
is it ruby Granger? If not she's a sweet study youtube who does lots of study with Me's also.
Unjaded jade, eve bennett And Rhiannon are also great,especially with advice videos.
Reply 5
Original post by louisaharkness
is it ruby Granger? If not she's a sweet study youtube who does lots of study with Me's also.
Unjaded jade, eve bennett And Rhiannon are also great,especially with advice videos.

No.....it was..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Hi, I made a video for a level maths but it's relevant to gcse maths too. Check it out and tell me what you think. :smile: Subscribe for more too!

https://youtu.be/PKEGwJXq_Pw
Reply 7
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
Hi, I made a video for a level maths but it's relevant to gcse maths too. Check it out and tell me what you think. :smile: Subscribe for more too!

https://youtu.be/PKEGwJXq_Pw

Thanks it was helpful and has secured my goal for getting an 8!!! Thanks:smile:
Thanks it was helpful and has secured my goal for getting an 8!!! Thanks:smile:

Cool well make sure to subscribe for more in the future
Reply 9
Cool well make sure to subscribe for more in the future

you done it?

you're bare excited
Reply 12
you done it?

Holler...yes!!!
Holler...yes!!!

No you haven't :frown:
Hettibetti EXPOSED!!!!!!?!?!
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest