Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    this will sound weird but here goes. I want to go and live away for a while... away from everything. Inspired by the TV show 'Eden' on channel 4. it seems difficult but amazing a serene... I was wondering if anyone else was in the same position.
    I don't know when I'll go or where I'll go, but I want to just go away and it would be amazing to do it with a few people if anyone is interested.
    We could build our own shelter and community rules and jobs and just live it the moment for a while rather than being hurried through normal life.
    It's a shot in the dark but post here if anyone might be interested. Any age, sex, background, doesn't matter. DM me if you prefer.

ReputationRep:
    It would be quite cool but I would rather do it on occasion for a smaller amount of time. (If you look up primitive technology he owns land that he uses occasionally to produce masterpieces with the environment. He has a normal house on the property too.)

ReputationRep:
    I would totally be down to do this... but I have a baby so I can’t... wish I could...and maybe not for that long but it’s deff what I need right now in my life just to disconnect with everything and everyone
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkeyman0121)
    It would be quite cool but I would rather do it on occasion for a smaller amount of time. (If you look up primitive technology he owns land that he uses occasionally to produce masterpieces with the environment. He has a normal house on the property too.)
    Yeah it looks really cool, Just doing it for a month or two in the summer would be awesome, just go somewhere where nobody goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammorgan99)
    Yeah it looks really cool, Just doing it for a month or two in the summer would be awesome, just go somewhere where nobody goes
    And bask in the things you have accomplished with mother nature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyH1256)
    I would totally be down to do this... but I have a baby so I can’t... wish I could...and maybe not for that long but it’s deff what I need right now in my life just to disconnect with everything and everyone

Bring the baby along jks, but yeah it just seems like a perfect break

ReputationRep:
    No. I'd die. I'm weak. Survial of the fittest would ensure the extinction of my genes.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    6 months? I’d do it till I die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammorgan99)
    Bring the baby along jks, but yeah it just seems like a perfect break
    Aww man I would if it was that easy.. n yes it deff is just like a little run away but I might not wanna come back after.. cus then we would come back to the same crap..
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    how did you change your username 2 times? Isnt there a limit

ReputationRep:
    Haha crazy, well I'm at university but if I was available I'd sign up and be ready to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainfall)
    It's like every year isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    He's back! Or was he always here?.....:eek:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Rainfall)
    The sky is the limit. You can achieve anything you put your mind to:headbang:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hiraeth.)
    It's like every year isn't it?
    Yeah. Once every year
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Already have, it's called graduating from uni.

ReputationRep:
    He's back! Or always here.....:eek:
    he spent some time in the wilderness... now he returns to share his learnings with us :yep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    He's back! Or always here.....:eek:
    :iiam:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by the bear)
    he spent some time in the wilderness... now he returns to share his learnings with us :yep:
    hi bear, what did you say in the “this site is a joke” thread. It got taken down before I read your message

ReputationRep:
    hi bear, what did you say in the “this site is a joke” thread. It got taken down before I read your message
    iirc i said something like "hey burrito is back !!!!" :emo:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.