The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Feminist massively triggered on Sean Hannity show on Fox

A feminist was massively triggered on the get real news network Fox News. The guest said to her “You would be much happier having a family and children to go home to.” [that simply your job].

Of course this is the truth and the reason that women get paid less, because they value the “work life balance” and time with the family.

Cultural Marxism is a system of propaganda and compulsive lying and of course to try and equaliser men and women (one of many groups) along the lines of perceived power and status, it has invested these atrocious lies that say women mostly care about their careers. As someone with a family who knows many people with families, I know this is a lie.

Lauren Southern (who is banned from the U.K. for her political views) explains why the government is behind this attempt to destroy the family:

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Airplanebee2
A feminist was massively triggered on the get real news network Fox News. The guest said to her “You would be much happier having a family and children to go home to.” [that simply your job].

Of course this is the truth and the reason that women get paid less, because they value the “work life balance” and time with the family.

Cultural Marxism is a system of propaganda and compulsive lying and of course to try and equaliser men and women (one of many groups) along the lines of perceived power and status, it has invested these atrocious lies that say women mostly care about their careers. As someone with a family who knows many people with families, I know this is a lie.

I think every one would rather be at home with family, rather than being at work. It was wrong for the guest to assume that, because she is a woman, she would be happier having kids. However I do think some people blew this way out of proportion
Ah, I've seen worse.
Original post by Ikhan1
I think every one would rather be at home with family, rather than being at work. It was wrong for the guest to assume that, because she is a woman, she would be happier having kids. However I do think some people blew this way out of proportion

That’s right everyone would be happier at home with their family.
There's just not enough Cultural Marxism in the world, I for one love that stuff.

Lauren Southern (who is banned from the U.K. for her political views) explains why the government is behind this attempt to destroy the family:

There's a lot of sexual tension between these two. I bet they got a room after the show :biggrin:
Original post by Axiomasher
There's just not enough Cultural Marxism in the world, I for one love that stuff.

Yes I too live for that stuff: tolerance like allowing other cultures to molest my kids (Rotherham) and banning all male police bands for not being inclusive enough, and replacing words that have “man” in them. I think we need to go further through, as always. We need to raise taxes to open more government department to come up with more schemes like these because that’s where value is. Truth and real wealth are in propagating the ideas of 1950s and 60s postmodern social theory post-Marxists like Adorno and Herbert Marcuse. And we need to make people brainless enough to accept these ideas without identification and without question. Brainwashed people are good because they just call anyone who challenges it “a bigot”. For example “bigoted right wing Bible Belt aligned Fox News.”
(edited 5 years ago)
Yes I too live for that stuff...

You might be just as whacko as Cookiebutter but you're definately more fun.

conspiracy theories how they work.jpg
You might be just as whacko as Cookiebutter but you're definately more fun.

conspiracy theories how they work.jpg

Don’t you think that was a very cookie cutter approach?

I guess you don’t see cultural Marxism is the BBC, Guardian, most news, TV, politics? It isn’t there?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 9
That’s right everyone would be happier at home with their family.

That's *******s.

Some people hate their family.
Some people are abused by their family.
Some people are murdered by their family.

Applying blanket logic to any situation only shows how much of a pillock you are.
Original post by Drewski
That's *******s.

Some people hate their family.
Some people are abused by their family.
Some people are murdered by their family.

Applying blanket logic to any situation only shows how much of a pillock you are.

Totally agree, but why do you not question the blanket assumptions of cultural Marxism, like all differences in group outcomes are caused by oppression and prejudice?

Because we are encouraged to evaluate and redefine on way but not the other, always “challenging traditional stereotypes” and building “equality, diversity and tolerance” which require state intervention (not the family).

This is a brainwashed thinking of used only in once direction and it is an agenda, because critical thinking looks at everything, and is not thought in one sponsored direction.

Yes the family can under people but so can women, Muslims, and gays. The brainwashed agenda does not like to say that.
(edited 5 years ago)
Totally agree, but why do you not question the blanket assumptions of cultural Marxism

I question all forms of stupidity and narrow mindedness...

...when I can be arsed. Unfortunately there's so much on here and I only have so much time in the day.

But, to me, the bigger issue is banging on about it. Chill the **** out and let everyone live their own lives. Stirring things up helps nobody and only continues to drive wedges between us all.
Original post by Drewski
I question all forms of stupidity and narrow mindedness...

...when I can be arsed. Unfortunately there's so much on here and I only have so much time in the day.

But, to me, the bigger issue is banging on about it. Chill the **** out and let everyone live their own lives. Stirring things up helps nobody and only continues to drive wedges between us all.

As a libertarian, I totally agree but the state and groups of activists are not leaving people alone, they are building these ideologies and pushing them on people and using speech codes and other types of forces compliance. These people would like to use the removal of ability to earn money as the main means of enforcement. (For example Damore v Google - Damore fired for writing a paper questioning base assumptions in Google’s diversity policy).

So it’s more of a question of these people are not leaving us the **** alone and want to control thought and speech. Sorry but How can we let that rest?

People should win a debate on the strength of their debate and simply because their argument is cultural Marxist e.g. equality, diversity and tolerance. There should not be a prejudice in this way.
(edited 5 years ago)
...I guess you don’t see cultural Marxism is the BBC, Guardian, most news, TV, politics? It isn’t there?

I made you a meme.

airplanebee2 cult marxism.jpg
I made you a meme.

airplanebee2 cult marxism.jpg

So you don’t believe that a large proportion of Britain today is a basket case: benefits forever facilities, black gangs killing each other in London, Muslim terrorism, females in the workplace wrapping everyone in knots with game playing and where people are too frightened to address it, authorities ignoring Asian child grooming, changing words to where to some ideological rhetoric. Everyone afraid to talk about anything out of fear of offending someone because this is what the ideology pushed.

Was Britain like this 100 years ago? Is it just a joke to make memes with. This is a better meme:

(edited 5 years ago)
So you don’t believe...

All large urban and liberal societies have issues, it doesn't really spell the end of the world at the hands of some hidden Marxist string-pulling elite.
All large urban and liberal societies have issues, it doesn't really spell the end of the world at the hands of some hidden Marxist string-pulling elite.

Yea we always had problems but it used to be like a fee percent of the country being a basket case as opposed to a large proportion.
Yea we always had problems but it used to be like a fee percent of the country being a basket case as opposed to a large proportion.

I dunno what you mean by this, do you have official figures that relate to something specific like poverty, violent crime, etc? Anyone who has read even a little history would know that they are likely to be better off living in the UK in 2018 than in 1918.
I dunno what you mean by this, do you have official figures that relate to something specific like poverty, violent crime, etc? Anyone who has read even a little history would know that they are likely to be better off living in the UK in 2018 than in 1918.

Recorded crime and gang memberships have substantially and steadily increased over the last 100 years. See chart image.

https://journals.openedition.org/chs/989

Today violent crime and knife crime is rocketing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/knife-gun-crime-stats-latest-england-wales-rise-increase-a8177161.html

6% of 10 to 19 year olds in England and Wales belong to a gang.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15238377

Yes in terms of GDP we are better off.

Attachment not found
(edited 5 years ago)
Recorded crime and gang memberships have substantially and steadily increased over the last 100 years.

Recorded crime generally has gone up over the past 100 years because there are more 'crimes' and a better police infrastructure to record and investigate, that's hardly evidence of some apocalyptic threat to society. There's been a recent spike in knife crime, sure, is the sky falling? Also, how come you can dismiss the BBC as a mouthpiece of Cultural Marxism yet use it to support your claims at the same time?

Latest

Trending

Trending