The Student Room Group

Should guys be forced to date fat girls?

even if they're not into fat girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ah, the Sunday night crazy threads have started early.
no , probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard on this site
I think you should be forced to retire off the internet
Original post by Adezo

Its bedtime for you now.
Reply 5
Original post by Ray_Shadows
no , probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard on this site

Lol, I have seen videos or post where girls were having a go to guys because they personally said they wouldn't date someone who is fat or plus size. And in my opinion, people should respect other's dating preference.
Reply 6
Original post by Adezo

Yes, obviously.
Reply 7
Original post by Drewski
Ah, the Sunday night crazy threads have started early.

Lmaoo
Original post by Adezo
Lol, I have seen videos or post where girls were having a go to guys because they personally said they wouldn't date someone who is fat or plus size. And in my opinion, people should respect other's dating preference.

i respect fat girls , but it's not my fault that i may not be physically attracted to them

it's how the world works now
Not dating fat girls is just like gay people not dating the opposite sex.
sure...but only if girls are forced to date fat guys even if they don't like *yey...i'll finally get a girlfriend*
sHoUlD FAt GIRLs be forCed tO LOSE WEigHT EVEn iF tHEY DON't WanT tO!?
There are enough fat lads for all the fat girls, so there is no need to force those men who have self control.
"Should guys be forced to date fat girls?"

ShOuLd GuYs Be FoRcEd To DaTe FaT gIrLs?
Reply 15
I think people should date whoever they're comfortable with. Like some girls wouldn't date short guys, a guy shouldn't be forced to date fat girls.
Arent you just feeding the troll?
Reply 17
Original post by Ray_Shadows
i respect fat girls , but it's not my fault that i may not be physically attracted to them

it's how the world works now

Agree, but why people are making a big deal about it? Like some people are even afraid to say they are not physically attracted to fat girls/guys because it's seen as BAD. I don't understand that
Reply 18
Original post by Know Your Enemy
"Should guys be forced to date fat girls?"

ShOuLd GuYs Be FoRcEd To DaTe FaT gIrLs?

bruhh lol
Original post by Adezo
Agree, but why people are making a big deal about it? Like some people are even afraid to say they are not physically attracted to fat girls/guys because it's seen as BAD. I don't understand that

well no ones gonna go up to a girl and say , i think you're too fat so i don't fancy you , sorry

duh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending